PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL AFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Bills at Chiefs

I am not a gambler, but if I were, I would have been curious about the odds I would have gotten on KC winning, in game, after being down 9-0. I see that too often for them.
They were giving 3 to star the game, and getting the ball back after going down 9-0. Probably was an even line or so

Would you have had him over Amendola?
I think 3 smurfs could be too many.
Touché. I always liked Amendola, even when fans were down on him early on. Then, he became the returner, turned things around, and never looked back.

But with both missing time (Amendola shortly after arriving - Edelman at times here and there), he would’ve found a way, I think.

BUF better bring in that tailgate table offense..and quick!

If they can keep it a shootout, Bucs have a chance.
Brady is going to have to play a lot better than he did today, It's going to be a tall order for them or any team. I thought the Bills had a good shot, but they look overmatched.

All the chefs do is pass pass pass yet the bills can’t stop it. They’re not covering worth a lick right now.

i hate both the bills and the chiefs, but this one is over, and something drastic is going to have to happen for TB to keep KC from going back to back

TB is going to have to play a hell of a lot better, all around, than they did today to pull this one out.......not sure the brain trust of Arians & Leftwich can put together enough of a ball control offense in two weeks to keep the ball out of mahomes hands.......

The Bucs will need the other team to melt down like the Saints last week and GB today did.

I rooting for KC. I wouldn’t be able to live in Upstate NY anymore if the Bills beat Brady in the SB.

Free money tonight after the chiefs were down earlier and making the bet. Like clockwork

Patrick Mahomes will have Brady like playoff numbers when he retires.

Brady is going to have to play a lot better than he did today, It's going to be a tall order for them or any team. I thought the Bills had a good shot, but they look overmatched.

The Bucs have a d-line. Also they have number 12. The bills look overwhelmed by the ocassion.

extended beyond 2031?
If he’s still playing at a high level, why not? You realize that most of the money is in bonuses and not base salary, correct?

The only thing stopping this KC steamroller is Brady. It's starting to look like a bigger mirrical then 28-3.

Allen stares down guys way too much

Look at that.. Allen is actually able to hit it underneath. Who would have thought..

I saw this coming. The bills haven’t been sharp especially offensively.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back