PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL 2023 Patriots Draft Day Discussion: Round 2/3

d%#*!@t..... another Dugger? Ugggghhhhh!

Daniel Jeremiah just said that Mapu was his favorite player in the draft. Said he was overlooked and was dealing with a little injury, but someone was going to get an absolute STEAL with him. Safety/Linebacker...blitzes, covers, speed to burn.

What's with all these guys shouting out their wives ect, shut up and make the pick.

I'm watching the NFL Network broadcast, after the pick was announced Daniel Jeremiah said "This guy is my favorite player in the entire draft. He's everything you want in a modern linebacker."

But sure. He's a UDFA. Bill's an idiot.
Seems like he has a round 5 grade.

Lol leroy butler again

This is incredibly frustrating. Your offense couldn't score....three defensive players

I didn’t like this pick until I saw the film. This is the type of LB I’ve been wanting here for so long. Bill finally is abandoning the 260 pound LB model.

I'm watching the NFL Network broadcast, after the pick was announced Daniel Jeremiah said "This guy is my favorite player in the entire draft. He's everything you want in a modern linebacker."

But sure. He's a UDFA. Bill's an idiot.
Bruins with a shorthanded goal to take the lead
And gave it up…wtf

F arrogant Bill. He is doing it again. Its ********

He does the same dumb stuff every year. This offense will be a bottom 5 team this year.
For all the BB worshippers. Its time for him to go

Through FA and draft not one playmaker for offense

OT: Ullmark is not a playoff goalie

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back