PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL 2023 Patriots Draft Day Discussion: Round 2/3

On Hooker: he's 8 months older than Mac.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
I like our draft better so far

I'm pretty happy about our draft. Facts though: have made 4 picks to this point, have 4 elite Georgia defensive players from the last two years, all after making the Super Bowl last year.

Wow Drew Sanders still around in the 3rd? I had him pegged for a 2nd round pick. Very athletic linebacker who can get after the QB or also cover in space when necessary - 9.5 sacks and 5 pass deflections last season with Arkansas. Nice rangy size too at 6'5 230.

Oh well. Patriots 3rd round pick coming up soon... or will there be a TRADE?!

"a random mock"? Lol what does that even mean? Most "mocks" had him as a fringe first round pick. The broadcast I was watching said he was their 28th best prospect. But I guess the "random mock" you found is definitely right and Bill reached once again, you got us man.

Hey Einstien…. Post the draft that had him in the 1st round.

Love to see who you worship

We could have easily traded up for Levis or Hooker.
If we don’t take a QB in the next two rounds safe to say they are happy with where they have at home.

Demarcus Ware coming on stage and telling his wife via the TV that she better have the kids in bed by now before announcing the draft pick is the funniest thing I've seen so far.

Watching Goodell's lizard face squirming behind the latex clown mask when he gets booed is good enough for me.

Ron Brace, RIP, was a tub of good selected as Wilfork insurance. White is . . . Not that.

Yea RIP Ron Brace

It doesn’t change the fact
Even Belichick hated the Brace pick

If we don’t take a QB in the next two rounds safe to say they are happy with where they have at home.
I’m prett6 sure they are going to bring back the 3rd QB rule after that SF fiasco in the playoffs. Especially when you consider the amount of picks they have, I would be shocked if they don’t draft a QB.

Well there goes the Hooker Kraft ….

We have to be going WR with our next pick.
Could we be shipping it to Denver for Jeudy or Sutton?

Already safe to say that

I’m prett6 sure they are going to bring back the 3rd QB rule after that SF fiasco in the playoffs. Especially when you consider the amount of picks they have, I would be shocked if they don’t draft a QB.

Clayton Tune, Robinson and Taylor Bagent are the guys I’m looking at.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back