PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL 2023 Patriots Draft Day Discussion: Round 2/3

I did have him as a 4th round binkie. But I felt forced to pick a binkie since I don't like any of my LSU players this year

LOL, @Ross12 and I apparently saw the same Tweet - H/T to him since he obviously saw it first :cool:

LOL, @Ross12 and I apparently saw the same Tweet - H/T to him since he obviously saw it first :cool:
Just happened to look at Twitter at the same time I guess lol. Howe is super plugged in so it's worth posting...

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
I really like what you're saying, Ross. Jeudy trade might happen. No reason they hold onto all this capital this late in the draft if it wasn't to make a trade.
It'd certainly explain holding the picks, yeah.

Another name added to the (1st-round?!?) mix at DE: Georgia Tech's Keion White... Transfer from Old Dominion, didn't play at all there in 2020 and played in only 4 games at GT in 2021... NFLN's Daniel Jeremiah LOVES him:

Rank
Keion White

Keion White
Georgia Tech · Edge · Senior (RS)
White is a twitched-up edge rusher with a defensive tackle frame. Against the pass, he has an explosive first step and can really bend at the top of his rush. He can convert speed to power and refuses to stay blocked. He never stops working to free himself and he can stack one move after another. He is a freaky athlete in coverage. On tape, you can see him peel off and mirror running backs 30 yards down the field. He also showed off his effort and motor by running more than 80 yards to look for a block on a Georgia Tech fumble return vs. Florida State. Against the run, he is violent with his hands to shock and shed blocks. He has a huge burst to close from the back side. Overall, White is one of my favorite players in the class and could emerge as the top defender in the class.

Counting on it, baby. Imagine how hardcore I will come for all of you if he busts.
More importantly, will you come to the board with a Mea Culpa if or when he makes his first pro bowl? ;)

I really like what you're saying, Ross. Jeudy trade might happen. No reason they hold onto all this capital this late in the draft if it wasn't to make a trade.

We can’t make all those picks

If we leave With Jeudy Hooker or Tune we win this draft hands down.

I’d be very happy with Wheaton as well.

IMO - taking Hooker, then trading some of their excess capital for Jeudy would make me immediately feel really differently about the future of the Pats offense.

If we trade for Jeudy I don't care what we do all weekend.

Eagles have been spending all of their picks in the trenches

I've heard a lot of good things about Hooker. I would not mind at all. Not to mention the "Kraft gets his Hooker" news headline would be priceless!! :haha:
His issue early on was he was another Josh Dobbs, one trick pony and a running QB, his accuracy wasn’t good. Not good in the first week of this year either but then something clicked. He started nailing the throws and connecting, running when it was available. really saw a jump from him this year until he got inJared.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back