PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL 2023 GAME DAY THREAD: WEEK 16 - NE @ DEN

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought that was an INT for sure.

How did Wade drop that. Right to him

Ooof Wade almost had that

You are though and if you don’t get it by now I’m not going to teach you statistics. Have fun on draft kings and other forms of dopamine release.
Lay off the booze dude..

Was me, I said he’s a borderline #2 CB. I think it’s a fine take. Getting juked by Jeudy doesn’t disprove it.
He’s definitely a better player. Nothing special but I don’t consider him much of a liability anymore.

take off the skirt Wade

How many DBs does this team even have left?

Jesus....hope we give them 6 and then 2....

Wud suck if they scored 6 and we stopped the 2pt conversion!

wilson getting butler flashbacks.

this giving Wilson all day strategy isn't going to work Bill

Bryant is pro-tank. He didn't even try to tackle that guy.

Bryant stopped and looked at him ... he must be hurt, didn't want to reach and drop the shoulder.

damn...we nearly had a sack on that play

I kinda hope they tie it to see if Zappe can drive it down for the win (as in not the BS play not to lose playcalling).

Bryant stopped and looked at him ... he must be hurt, didn't want to reach and drop the shoulder.
Yeah that looked weird

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Bryant is pro-tank. He didn't even try to tackle that guy.
Looks like a guy whose arm is hurting him. Stopped short and didn't want to reach on that play. Not ideal :(

no OPI. Huh

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back