PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NY Radio Station Wants Fans To Wear Bridget Masks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
masks won't catch on

after all, the Super Bowl crowd is filled with mostly corporate types

Its very amusing what fans will do to turn a game....;)

Hey New Yorkers! You want to rattle Brady with Moynihan? Forget the mask. Go a step further!

Here's how: Show up at the Super Bowl. As Brady runs onto the field, stand up, unzip yourself and pull out your d!ck. Here's the thing: by showing him your d!ck without a condom, you'll be taunting him about his bastard child with Bridget. Just to make sure he notices you shout something really loud, like "Suck on THIS Brady!"

I swear it will work! That's how you'll really get to him. Do it! You'll be amazed at the results. I guarantee it!

This concept is so lame. First of all, who the heck knows who Bridget Moynahan is outside of Tom's babymomma? Her face is not recognizable to 90% of people living in this country and I am betting Tom, now being with Gisele for over a year, wouldn't recognize her either.

Stay Class NY :)

This concept is so lame. First of all, who the heck knows who Bridget Moynahan is outside of Tom's babymomma? Her face is not recognizable to 90% of people living in this country and I am betting Tom, now being with Gisele for over a year, wouldn't recognize her either.

Stay Class NY :)

Well, I hope TB would recognize the mother of his child, but to your other point, the concept is lame because it's right on the heels of the Romo/Simpson fiasco. Romo has never won a playoff game. Brady? A few.

If Jints fans have the energy to keep this b.s. up for two weeks, more power to 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back