PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NY Post (edit) NFL Standings!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CT, I've known you forever, you know I love ya, man, but this is COMPLETE horsecrap. Give me a slight break. I know you love W and the GOP and you voted for him twice, but even YOU have to know this is just a RIDICULOUS comment to make.

I will withold from bringing politics on board other than ashamedly admitting that I did pragmatically vote for him twice. But he and the GOP are equally as bankrupt at this point. Fair enough? ;)

However, Jayson Blair, Timothy O'Brien, Terence Smith and Steve Erlanger are all NYT reporter names that come to mind for such antics within the past 2-5 years. The Old Grey Lady ain't as pure as she used to be, yet the Post remains the lightening rod (although they certainly deserve the ridicule).

Now, back to football. I try like heck to escape the politics here :)

CT, I've known you forever, you know I love ya, man, but this is COMPLETE horsecrap. Give me a slight break. I know you love W and the GOP and you voted for him twice, but even YOU have to know this is just a RIDICULOUS comment to make.

Not so fast, he may not be that off base.................. the NYTimes is in a tailspin, and hemorrhaging cash like a sieve. They do have more integrity then say, the Post (and the rest of the print media), but get real, the print media business is in the midst of a huge crisis.

Partly fueled by the online phenom, partly due to scandal, partly due to perceived political bias......... ect. This is probably not the best place to have this conversation, but if you believe the NYTimes has integrity and prestige in the media conglomorate as a whole, you have not been following along. They may be at the top of a pile (print media), but when that pile is made of 100% monkey-dung, it ain't something to be proud of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back