PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NY Greaseballs Wallowed in Misery Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind, I am reading the Steelers forum and not only are they rooting for injuries on Patriots and Broncos they want a dead Bengal player on the field next year. Talk about classless.

The thing you need to understand about Steelers fans is that they are almost never not drunk . . . especially at game time. I'm not saying it excuses their statements and behavior but it does explain it.:rolleyes:

And even funnier, they think they would've beaten the Pats, they couldn't even beat the Bills to get into the Playoffs.

More evidence of how difficult it is for the Pats when every team they play treats it like their Superbowl.

Here is an example of a fan base treating their game like it was their Superbowl, even when their team isn't actually in the game.

I was a little surprised. I figured a football fanbase with their teams track record would be a lot more humble.
It just makes them sad and bitter. Kansas city Royals fans still boo Robinson Cano because he didn't pick Billy butler to be in the homerun Derbyshire four years ago. Keep in mind that this is the home run derby so who cares and that butler isn't even on the royals anymore.

A Bored of fanboys who can't keep off, get off or take off.

The game thread was classic.

Some of those people must have such darkness in their lives. This is but one example, but there's much more:

Divisional Weekend Game Thread

dainfamusgc said:
Can Brady just fkn break a leg already ************ so sick of the pats

Or die

forevercursed, Today at 6:30 PM

Be Cool with NY, Italian references, I hear where your comin from, I deal with this at some time or another living here in NY. This is nothing new with other Fan's Forums especially with Jets,Giants, Bills. Why bother looking and gettin bent outta shape. Winning is best revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes