PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NSFW:Greg Hardy Fires Back at Haters In Rap Video With Gunfire & Strippers

Status
Not open for further replies.
************, people are completely missing the point. The point is this moron is completely tone deaf with no self awareness of how bad this is going to look coming off his past transgressions. If his agent or pr rep who handles him knew about this and let this leak out to the public he/she should leave the profession. And if hardy went ahead and did this without letting his representatives know what he is doing he is also an incompetent meathead. Either scenerio is an awful look.

Is this video suppose to confirm that Hardy beat up that chick? Wow, this is desperate.

“I was so scared I wanted to die. When he loosened his grip slightly, I said, ‘Just do it. Kill me.’ ”

Touching, because we haven't heard this same exact quote from other victims of domestic abuse, Law and Order: SVU and Lifetime movies. She should write 50 Shades of Grey, the prequel.

He slammed a toilet lid on her arm, while she was trying to get a necklace, he probably paid for, out of the toilet. That's funny, I guess she got a broken arm from that. I'm still trying to figure this out. So he threw her on a coach of guns and then ripped a necklace off her throat. Then she just jumped off the guns and ran to the toilet for the necklace. Story sounds funnier than a boiler room brawl on WWE. Like I said, BS. He was convicted because the judge was a woman with a bias against him.

So nothing happened?

People are getting so upset about Hardys comments.

To me I'm just humored, he's just embarrassing that's all.

Is this video suppose to confirm that Hardy beat up that chick? Wow, this is desperate.

“I was so scared I wanted to die. When he loosened his grip slightly, I said, ‘Just do it. Kill me.’ ”

Touching, because we haven't heard this same exact quote from other victims of domestic abuse, Law and Order: SVU and Lifetime movies. She should write 50 Shades of Grey, the prequel.

He slammed a toilet lid on her arm, while she was trying to get a necklace, he probably paid for, out of the toilet. That's funny, I guess she got a broken arm from that. I'm still trying to figure this out. So he threw her on a coach of guns and then ripped a necklace off her throat. Then she just jumped off the guns and ran to the toilet for the necklace. Story sounds funnier than a boiler room brawl on WWE. Like I said, BS. He was convicted because the judge was a woman with a bias against him.

I like the way he nearly killed her without injuring her.

I especially like the way everyone calls him unrepentant, fans and the media. "BREAKING NEWS - MAN WHO SWEARS HE'S INNOCENT DOESN'T APOLOGIZE"

He made this video a year ago.
That almost makes it even dumber. He was going through the whole legal process in a domestic assault case involving guns and he thinks it's a good idea to make a music video with *****es and guns all over the place? He's a mongoloid

I like the way he nearly killed her without injuring her.

I especially like the way everyone calls him unrepentant, fans and the media. "BREAKING NEWS - MAN WHO SWEARS HE'S INNOCENT DOESN'T APOLOGIZE"

She wasn't injured?

Why did he or did he pay her off?

When will see a duo with Vanilla ice? Wack video with the exception of the woman with the bills on her butt lol

She wasn't injured?

Why did he or did he pay her off?

Why did he pay her off? To get the BS over with, I'm assuming.

I don't know what happened. I have no idea. I'm not claiming he's innocent, but I don't think she was innocent either.

I blame the 85 Bears for starting this sort of nonsense . . .

I can see this thread turning into a racist ****storm based on this board's history of not wanting to understand black millenial culture (no offense to those not contributing to this).
Why did my earlier post on this thread get deleted?
I responded to Elijah that all subsequent thread references to race were in response to his self fulfilling prophecy.

Why did he pay her off? To get the BS over with, I'm assuming.

I don't know what happened. I have no idea. I'm not claiming he's innocent, but I don't think she was innocent either.

So can I ignore the "BREAKING NEWS - MAN WHO SWEARS HE'S INNOCENT DOESN'T APOLOGIZE" post? :D

I understand what you're driving at though. High profile cases are often messy and adding Goodell's God complex to the equation makes it worse.

Have you read the 911 transcripts? In it Hardy claims Holder is beating him and that he has everything on video but it also has neighbors claiming Hardy was beating her.

The DA's office has photo's of the injuries which have not been released but were apparently seen by the NFL.

So back to your underlying point. Did Hardy pay her off because he feared that no matter how minor the dispute was that Goodell would suspend him indefinitely especially after the Rice case?

Or did he pay her off because he did beat the living crap out of her and wanted this to go away so that he would not be suspended?

Where is that video?

http://www.si.com/sites/default/files/download/greg_hardy_911_transcript.pdf

Guys an idiot IMO ...

But he has a right to free speech so whatever ......

I am sure some are listening to way worse (in some opinions) in the locker room.

Thanks for posting this. It is the same clarifying and simplifying education I get when my kids come to visit.

Hey Elijah,

I want to clarify that this statement from me was made with complete sincerity. I think it is being interpreted as being sarcastic.

My two children are 32 and 28, both accomplished professionals doing good work in the world, and have provided me with much of my education and information about hip hop and its place in the world. What can look confusing is often cleared up for me when they explain things. So I genuinely was thanking you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST