Reaction score
patpatriot8bd.gif

Is freaking. me. out.

If I have weird nightmares, it's on your head. :singing:

T-ShirtDynasty said:
patpatriot8bd.gif

Is freaking. me. out.

If I have weird nightmares, it's on your head. :singing:

Anything but NEM's flasher ... I mean it, ANYTHING!

It is very Burger King-esque.

I like it - cracks me up. If only it had sound!

nhpatsfan said:
I like it - cracks me up. If only it had sound!

I love it. It's creepy in that way that cracks me up. But just to be clear, it IS creepy.

We don't know what's below him/her.:cool:

I honestly wonder what the story is behind that picture. I wonder how and why that image was captured in that way. lol It's obviously slowed down (you can see from what's happening in the background) so maybe Pat Patriot was just jumping up and down to rile the crowd up. Or something.

My God guys it was only last week! It was from the Tampa Bay game, Pat the Patriot was bopping up and down for the camera when they came back from commercial so I captured it to video, captured the individual frames, made copies of them and reversed them so it would loop and then turned it in to an animated gif.

If you don't believe me here's the video I used.
http://z08.zupload.com/file.php?filepath=7890

I thought you guys would like it but if you don't I'll lose it.

I like the gif, but Ugh how could you quote anything from that ass's movies? Sandler grew up in NH. They had him on before the Super Bowl last year and they asked him who he liked? He said, "Well since my Jets couldn't be here I'm rooting for the Eagles." He's entitled to his opinion, but I for one will never go to or watch another of his idiotic movies.

Last edited:
Um, I liked the movie. It's not like I quoted a Ben Rothlisberger movie.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:

NSPF... lighten up man, I LOVE it. It just freaks me out in the same way the Burger King commercials do. And yeah, I saw it last week during the game and got a chuckle out of it.

NEM said:
Wow, you can do all that????? I need to upgrade my FLASHER.... :D

NSPF, don't you DARE! :)

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
My God guys it was only last week! It was from the Tampa Bay game, Pat the Patriot was bopping up and down for the camera when they came back from commercial so I captured it to video, captured the individual frames, made copies of them and reversed them so it would loop and then turned it in to an animated gif.

Not bad, it's weird enough to match your forum persona so I'd say it's a keeper. :D

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:

I think it's awesome, Nova.

Oh BTW, on a related topic huskeralk's Avatar and Sig pic freak me out. Nothin personal, it's just they freak me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back