PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No Shade for Kyle Van Noy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomPatriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I usually have an affinity for grunts in the trenches, gutting it out, like pigs at the trough. But this dude has really come on since JC ("It's all about me!") was banished to Cleveland. Not only does he seems to know where he is supposed to be most of the time, he had 4 tackles and a nice deflection last night, after recording 5 tackles and an INT against the Rams. Like most of the rest of the defense he's really coming on.

His smoke show wife makes it that much better.... ;)

vannoysss-54e3a12513c31.jpg

Shea the unwanted .. unlikely successor to Jamie Collins

That play by Shea was awesome, overall I his best performance last night I think.

Only complaint on Van Noy last night was the blown coverage on that swing play to the RB out of the backfield that went for a long gain. But other than that, he seems to be all over the place. Not to mention he's already backing up HT w/the green dot...means he completely understands the D already.

That play by Shea was awesome, overall I his best performance last night I think.
Without a doubt. He seemed all over the place and very aggressive.

Only complaint on Van Noy last night was the blown coverage on that swing play to the RB out of the backfield that went for a long gain. But other than that, he seems to be all over the place. Not to mention he's already backing up HT w/the green dot...means he completely understands the D already.

Yea that was bad. They'll fix that one.

He had an okay game but not particularly good. He blew that tackle/didn't have position and it allowed that full back to run 40 yards. Overall he was okay though.

i thought this guy was a stiff but he's proving me wrong despite getting torched on that one play..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe