PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No Pats vs Ravens opening night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you can't just move a game without players association approval unless it is the day of the game. And the players are not going to agree on a DH.

Players are not going to agree to move a game from 7pm start to 1pm start after playing night games on the road the night before.

Baltimore is in Cleveland, Chicago in NY. Not that they are far away but in baseball you never know length of game. Most likely both teams are going to be in playoff races and why would you hurt you're teams chances for a NFL game.

A couple of financial deposits, one to the player's association and another to the Orioles, would've worked it all out, I'd think.

maybe Cleveland & NY too. Have day games in those cities the day before and a 1PM start in Baltimore. NY would sell out a day game anyway. Guarantee the normal evening gate for Baltimore and Cleveland. This would not even have taken that much $$$s. A few million, I'd guess.

Was hoping to get a shot at revenge opening night vs these guys. Incredibly stupid that they are opening on the road. Why can't they play on Wednesday, Friday, or even Tuesday? Not to mention the Orioles should have moved the game anyways....

The league should just go with Niners-Hawks opening Thursday night. That's going to be the buzz game from now til it happens anyway. Then give the Ravens their home opener SUnday or Monday night.

162 games in a baseball season. They can't move one a few hours? Pathetic. Any one baseball game (1/162) is almost meaningless anyway.

162 games in a baseball season. They can't move one a few hours? Pathetic. Any one baseball game (1/162) is almost meaningless anyway.

this....why i can't stand baseball..162 games...10 games isn't going to matter let alone 1

Tell that to anyone who was a Red Sox fan in 78..... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore