PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nick Folk responsible for the Pats receiving the 7th Round pick from TEN

Sounds like a real pro to talk to Vrabel talk to him.

This shows the respect and gratitude a lot of players have for BB personaly and the Patriot organization in general. The Pats gave him a home and treated him right for his very good performance. It looks like he paid them back.

This is kinda similar to Ass_ante Samual.

I would be interested in how Folk managed this though.

can't wait to see bill the GM turn that 7th rounder into 3 guys who don't make it out of camp
There he is! I was waiting for your response on your favorite player.

I'm not sure where it states he was responsible, other media has stated Pats had an offer from Titans and went to Folk, and after he talked to Vrabel he decided he would go to the titans, after Belichick gave him that option....but he did not finagle a 7th for us....nor does this tweet state that.

Unless you mean he accepted the trade that was offered.

I'm not sure where it states he was responsible, other media has stated Pats had an offer from Titans and went to Folk, and after he talked to Vrabel he decided he would go to the titans, after Belichick gave him that option....but he did not finagle a 7th for us....nor does this tweet state that.

Unless you mean he accepted the trade that was offered.

Guess you didn't read the tweet very well. It's clear says that the Pats were going to CUT Folk. Not trade him.

"Nick Folk says Belichick told him Pats were going to be letting him go but Titans were interested in him. Folk talked to TN coach Mike Vrabel talked to him and Titans sent a ‘25 7th-round pick for the veteran kicker."

Why would the Titans trade for Folk if the Pats were going to let him go? FOLK doesn't have to clear Waivers. So why send the 7th rounder at all?
It clearly states that after talking to Folk, Ten decided to send the Pats the 7th rounder.

It's pretty simple logic to follow.

This shows the respect and gratitude a lot of players have for BB personaly and the Patriot organization in general. The Pats gave him a home and treated him right for his very good performance. It looks like he paid them back.

This is kinda similar to Ass_ante Samual.

I would be interested in how Folk managed this though.

Folk clearly sold himself when the talked. If someone has a reason why Tenn would trade a pick for someone who was going to be released and whom didn't have to clear waivers, feel free to post it.

Guess you didn't read the tweet very well. It's clear says that the Pats were going to CUT Folk. Not trade him.

"Nick Folk says Belichick told him Pats were going to be letting him go but Titans were interested in him. Folk talked to TN coach Mike Vrabel talked to him and Titans sent a ‘25 7th-round pick for the veteran kicker."

Why would the Titans trade for Folk if the Pats were going to let him go? FOLK doesn't have to clear Waivers. So why send the 7th rounder at all?
It clearly states that after talking to Folk, Ten decided to send the Pats the 7th rounder.

It's pretty simple logic to follow.
Wouldn't the Titans rather trade for him than take a chance that he could become available to everyone when the Pats let him go?

Folk's not a veteran?
Yeah, he would instantly clear waivers and be in charge of his own fate. I don't understand why the Titans felt the need to trade for him other than Vrabel felt really good after talking to Folk and didn't want to risk Folk choosing somewhere else?

Again, I do not see where this states Folk initiated for the pick to be sent to the pats, he was going to be cut, the titans called with a trade to secure a player they were interested in, which Belichick brought to Folk and he decided to accept it after speaking with Vrabel nothing more. The rest is something you are making up in your own mind.

It was reported early on Tuesday that the Patriots were fielding trade offers for Folk

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back