PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFLPA feels Manning has thrown active players under bus in steroid scandle

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTEdo you

The first1960Pats, post: 4678848, member: 31262"]In this day and age there's no excuse for having to endure commercials, no matter what you watch. I can't remember the last time I saw one.[/QUOTE]

How do you eliminate them?

[/QUOTE]How do you eliminate them?[/QUOTE]

I DVR everything I watch.

How do you eliminate them?[/QUOTE]

I DVR everything I watch.[/QUOTE]

I do as well except Pats games I watch them live.

Ahhhchie comments...;);)

"Ma boy Peyton don't do nobody no harm, now pass me a sliver of Domino's, are they any with pecaaans??"

You'd think it would slowly get out there that the NFL* "goes after" players and teams selectively, to the detriment of the sport.

I'm glad, in football terms, to be well into middle age. I'm not sure what the NFL* is going to be by the time I'm an old man.

God, the NFL makes me sick. A total 360 from how I felt a decade ago. No wonder TB and BB are at their wits end.

How do you eliminate them?

I DVR everything I watch.[/QUOTE]

I do as well except Pats games I watch them live.[/QUOTE]

I wait about an hour or an hour and a half and then start the game. That usually takes care of all of the commercials and the joke of a halftime show. I then finish the game at the same time.

I DVR everything I watch.

I do as well except Pats games I watch them live.

I wait about an hour or an hour and a half and then start the game. That usually takes care of all of the commercials and the joke of a halftime show. I then finish the game at the same time.
I just go grab another beer, go the the bathroom, take out the trash, etc during the commercials

I wait about 40 minutes. 90 minutes would be murder!

a 180?

yeah, the NFL is becoming more like the WWE, and more unrecognizable with each passing season

Ha Ha , yes a 180 :p. Well probably a few 360's and then a 180.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back