PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFLPA feels Manning has thrown active players under bus in steroid scandle

Status
Not open for further replies.
A seemingly benign part of the NFL's statement on Peyton Manning looks like it could become the league's next Deflategate

Basically NFL statement was that mr pregnant wife taking hgh gave all records etc and fully cooperated while the other 4 active players covered by NFLPA won't setting up Satan Goodell to punish them as he did Brady. I hope this happens

Here's my issue. Was he not under the NFL player conduct policy at the time of the initial start of the investigation? Would that not mean that even though he was retired, any and all investigative processes would be continued under that policy, no? As far as punishment there is nothing they can do retroactively. Therefore giving everything without a fight is to be looked at the same as if he was a normal player under contract.

When the NFL* 'cleared' (was it the clear or the cream Peyton?) they claim it was a 7 month investigation. That would mean they began in January before the SB, while Manning was still an active player.

That Goodell is a liar is well established, in all likelihood he gave the 7 month number to include Peyton as an active player to suit his own ends that everyone must give him whatever he wants. Somehow under closer examination the facts will likely reveal, yet again, he is a lying scumbag, and he never talked to Peyton until well after he retired.

Would it shock anyone if six months from now the NFL hired Manning to be its worldwide goodwill ambassador? Now that he's 'cleared" he can promote the league.. Since he's acting to help management as opposed to his player union teammates, why not go all out and be a Troy Vincent type crossing over to the dark side???

Would it shock anyone if six months from now the NFL hired Manning to be its worldwide goodwill ambassador? Now that he's 'cleared" he can promote the league.. Since he's acting to help management as opposed to his player union teammates, why not go all out and be a Troy Vincent type crossing over to the dark side???
aaack!.jpg

no surprise..

peyton is a scumbag. just saw his latest commercial. ugh...

I'm glad I haven't (yet). Although I guess it's just a matter of time once the season starts and I see it 60 times per game.

Two birds one stone. I'm embarrassed that I ever respected Manning as a player. Hard to consider him truly great when he's played by a different set of rules the entire time.

Good - bring on another scandal and spread the hate! The more players, fans, and (hopefully) owners taste his brand of bull$hit justice, the more likely this little dictator loses his job.

I'm glad I haven't (yet). Although I guess it's just a matter of time once the season starts and I see it 60 times per game.

In this day and age there's no excuse for having to endure commercials, no matter what you watch. I can't remember the last time I saw one.

UOTE="ThatllMoveTheChains!!!, post: 4678842, member: 30031"]Two birds one stone. I'm embarrassed that I ever respected Manning as a player. Hard to consider him truly great when he's played by a different set of rules the entire time.[/QUOTE]

His life.

UOTE="ThatllMoveTheChains!!!, post: 4678842, member: 30031"]Two birds one stone. I'm embarrassed that I ever respected Manning as a player. Hard to consider him truly great when he's played by a different set of rules the entire time.[/QUOTE]

His life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back