PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
quinn loses his mind and rightfully so

sherman grabbed julio's arm

Julio dropped a catchable ball, then Matt Ryan throws on 3rd down when he could've ran for the 1st down...then finally Sherman gets away with DPI against Julio, and it was pretty obvious to the naked eye too.

Wow. This is why BB always propose to challenge everything. This is pathetic.

I love how little of a **** Matt Ryan gives about that call. He's just like, "Welp. **** happens"

God, those FOX commentators are morons.

"Yes, they should have gotten a PI but they didn't make any plays when they needed to."

Well, guess what Jones should have caught the ball without the interference happening..

Went to check the Falcons board...they must be melting down because I can't get on there lol.

Went to check the Falcons board...they must be melting down because I can't get on there lol.

It must feel as ridiculous and aggravating as the Gronk hold at the 2013 @Panthers game.

This Houston/Indy game should be interesting. And by interesting I mean it should be funny to see which AFCS team can humiliate themselves worse on national TV.

I disagree, let defense also play. If you are going for that play, throw it infront of the receiver not behind him.

While I agree with you in general I'd have to say that this particular play was textbook PI with Sherman grabbing and not letting go of an entire arm of Jones. There was a good chance that he could have brought the ball down if he'd have his second arm available.

That being said, a lot of those holding/PI calls are really inconsistent jokes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes