PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 3 Games

If I'm Garrett I'm challenging that catch because I probably can't believe my eyes...

Surprised there hasn't been an INT this game with the guy these two throw across field and off their back foot.

It's a Bledsoe-palooza.

lol cardinals. they ****ing suck. Gotta touch him down, Mathieu

He's down.

Bruce will blame this game when they don't make the playoffs and say it haunted them all year. He loves those excuses

Arians should be fired. Fastest fall from "contrarian morons claim he's better than Belichick" to NFL yard trash since Tony Dungy.

Seems like Larry Fitzergald's fate is to pull off late-game heroics and lose anyway cause he's a Cardinal. He should consider playing somewhere else.

Now for Palmer to close out the game with a pic...

Come on Brucy... Do the right thing... Trade fitzy to us, let him have his sb

Why would they punt down 2 scores with such little time? It basically guarantees a loss.

Such a loser mentality. They would rather punt then fail on 4th down trying to win.

Jon Gruden is wrong about taking the FG right away. You need a 2 point conversion. You go for the TD 1st so you know if you need to go for another TD or not depending on if you miss the 2 point conversion.

Fitzgerald needs to drop that ball.

That's the worst two minute drill I've seen since Donovan McNabb.

Naturally, Arians is blaming the ref. Look, Bruce - if you're 4th and goal playcall has Jermaine Gresham as the first read, that's entirely on you for having a ****ty team and a ****ty playcall.

Wow. 4th and goal and you don't kick a needed FG.

Poor Larry. Get him out of there.

Poor Larry. Get him out of there.

Should have got him out of there a long time ago and sign with us. Would have won us few more Super Bowls.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back