PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas's game just got harder. They have to play the winner of GB/NYG assuming seattle wins .

I got a bad feeling about dallas. Prescott first playoff game. They rolled the dice with prescott.

Yeah Rodgers won MVP, certainly deserving but Brady was better.

I don't see SEA steamrolling anyone but that defense especially in a night game will be rough on DET
Its a saturday night game . So a shorter week and night game in seattle looks like s disaster for detriot.

Matt Ryan has a chance or Elliot
Yeah Ryan should be above Rodgers too but his history unfortunately will hurt him. Murray and Johnson have been as good as Elliot but they are on less relevant teams.

Yeah Rodgers won MVP, certainly deserving but Brady was better.

If Rodgers wins the MVP, they might as well stop handing out the award. He's not even a legit top 5 candidate.

If Rodgers wins the MVP, they might as well stop handing out the award. He's not even a legit top 5 candidate.
Never rule out Peyton getting the award...His impact on the game or whatever probably inspired Brady, Ryan, and Rodgers making him the MVP :confused:.

Why is everyone all over Rodgers anyway? From the sounds of it, he is not even all that likeable.

Why is everyone all over Rodgers anyway? From the sounds of it, he is not even all that likeable.

He's an excellent QB. He's just not this year's MVP. At the barest minimum, he should be behind:

Brady
Ryan
Prescott
Elliot
Carr

Rodgers is great, but he has had some bad playoff losses - at home to the Giants in 2011 and vs Seattle in 2014 when Wilson tried in vain to give them the game.

Tight MVP race.

This team hasn't been tested. Let's not get too overconfident. Still have to execute
well... we got tested by one of (arguably the best of) our possible opponents today. and it wasn't a hard test. I'm pretty confident against the tests of a horrendous-looking raiders team that got steamrolled today or tom freaking savage.

i'll be less confident in the AFC championship

He's an excellent QB. He's just not this year's MVP. At the barest minimum, he should be behind:

Brady
Ryan
Prescott
Elliot
Carr

You think Prescott has been more valuable than Rodgers? Come on. Stafford is more valuable than prescott

Rodgers is great, but he has had some bad playoff losses - at home to the Giants in 2011 and vs Seattle in 2014 when Wilson tried in vain to give them the game.

That game was not on Aaron. And I'm one of Aaron's biggest criticizers. When Aaron's team choked it away he took the team right down the field and forced OT. Then never got to touch the ball because Seattle put the ball in the end zone

Much

That's insane

How's that insane. Prescott is a product of his environment. What's insane is thinking Prescott is more valuable than Rodgers. Green Bay is a 6 win team at Best with prescott. And Detroit is probably a 4 win team at best with Prescott too

That game was not on Aaron. And I'm one of Aaron's biggest criticizers. When Aaron's team choked it away he took the team right down the field and forced OT. Then never got to touch the ball because Seattle put the ball in the end zone

Yeah, it was in part on him. Wilson threw 4 picks that day and Green Bay did not put the game away earlier. They let Seattle hang around. Rodgers threw a pick in the end zone. Sure the defense gagged it away, but Seattle should not have had even a shot. Rodgers did have a calf issue - but was worse vs Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes