PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL General News Week 4

Worse than Zach Wilson? That's just sad.

Packers offense also committed penalties that killed drives... I noticed the same thing during the Saints game the previous week.

It's amazing how players who became stars on the Patriots and earned big contracts in free agency end up falling apart for their new teams.
That may have been true at some time but it's not even close now. The Pats have recently let quite a few players walk who went on to play great.

Gets way more impressive for New England when you consider that they've played Miami and Philadelphia.
That's why I'm a bit more confident now about this game. Dallas hasn't played anybody good.

Like which players?
I really don't plan on doing this. We'll end up arguing over which player was actually a FA and blah blah blah. Time to get back on track with the thread and let it rest.

That's why I'm a bit more confident now about this game. Dallas hasn't played anybody good.
Especially early in the year, it's ALWAYS about who you play for stats. Miami won't hang 70 on any team that doesn't quit, for instance, but their offense is indeed supercharged.

New England's defensive stats are always a bit hindered because of the style they play. When they're up a couple of scores, they let the other team burn a bunch of clock more than pretty much any other team I've watched.

The Patriots, more than any other team, imo, are more concerned with only one stat: wins vs. losses.

I really don't plan on doing this. We'll end up arguing over which player was actually a FA and blah blah blah. Time to get back on track with the thread and let it rest.

I understand. I say things wrong sometimes too.

Surely a coincidence that three of the top 5 have played the Jets.

And seriously, it's an accomplishment for the Patriots to be that high on the list having played the Dolphins.

Surely a coincidence that three of the top 5 have played the Jets.

And seriously, it's an accomplishment for the Patriots to be that high on the list having played the Dolphins.

Dolphins and Eagles. JETEs not so much - agreed LOL

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back