PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Game Pass...Pre Season Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brit patriot

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I am thinking of biting the bullet and getting the NFL game pass this year. I have watched every game for the last five years off sites like www.deadlyvirus.com, but last year they became less reliable.

My question is about the pre season games...it seems they show them, but do they show FULL games on repeat, or does it then, after initial viewing, become highlight packages?

Just helps me work out if I buy it before next Thursday. Ta folks.

Thanks pal.....as these games are in the middle of the night and I have a job, it might be nice to actually watch them the next day.

Happy for this to be deleted now!
no delete please. I for one found this useful. It's not all about just you! :)

VPN with an Euro endpoint + Gamepass = never fretting about watching the pats again.

I'm still salty about them blowing Aereo.

Thanks pal.....as these games are in the middle of the night and I have a job, it might be nice to actually watch them the next day.

Happy for this to be deleted now!

I figured it was a sleep issue haha

VPN with an Euro endpoint + Gamepass = never fretting about watching the pats again.

I'm still salty about them blowing Aereo.

Which country offers free gamepass?

I recommend that you buy an NFL Gamepass account from this guy,

CardSharing KINGS - The Best CardSharing Community

I purchased a 12 month sub from him for £15 which is a great bargain and he has always been very reliable no problems whatsoever. I have been buying accounts from him for the last two years. You will have to register an account on the forum to view the thread. Once you have registered an account with the forum, message him for info on prices etc. A 12 month sub (which is the only length that can be bought) is normally sold for £15. A 12 month warranty is also included with the account so that if any issues should occur with the account, the seller will replace it with a new login. Lastly, the seller also accepts PayPal.

Check the URL above if the seller above if the first seller isn't selling gamepass accounts for some reason.

Plus its always great to avoid giving the NFL any kind of $ :)

Last edited:
I am thinking of biting the bullet and getting the NFL game pass this year. I have watched every game for the last five years off sites like www.deadlyvirus.com, but last year they became less reliable.

My question is about the pre season games...it seems they show them, but do they show FULL games on repeat, or does it then, after initial viewing, become highlight packages?

Just helps me work out if I buy it before next Thursday. Ta folks.

Just bear in mind on pre-season games Gamepass sometimes shows the commentary from our opponents which means you get lengthy discussions about the 3rd string RG of our opponent and little Patriots discussion. If I remember rightly, three of the four games last year had opponents commentary.

Which country offers free gamepass?

None as far as I know, currently, it's just that you can't even get the freaking live gamepass unless you look like you're coming from a different country. I just want to watch my team and I'm fine with paying for that since I don't live in the region, but I still have to jump through hoops because stupidness.

ah ok, NYJFL* used to offer free gamepass for the netherlands for a few years. I used it in 2014 I think? or 2013?

I purchased a 12 month sub from him for £15 which is a great bargain and he has always been very reliable no problems whatsoever. I have been buying accounts from him for the last two years. You will have to register an account on the forum to view the thread. Once you have registered an account with the forum, message him for info on prices etc. A 12 month sub (which is the only length that can be bought) is normally sold for £15. A 12 month warranty is also included with the account so that if any issues should occur with the account, the seller will replace it with a new login. Lastly, the seller also accepts PayPal.

Check the URL above if the seller above if the first seller isn't selling gamepass accounts for some reason.

Yup, there's various sellers out there who sell NFL Game Pass (NHL, NBA, Netflix, Hulu accounts, etc.) all for super cheap. I believe full season passes are like $15-20 per league.

I was about to do this last year but only found out about it late in the season. I can't imagine handing over $200+ to the NFL after the ******** they've pulled.

I can't even figure out how this scam works. Someone on the inside making accounts for $20 a pop?

I am gonna check this cheaper way........thanks folks. Paying £140 isn't cheap!

Just bear in mind on pre-season games Gamepass sometimes shows the commentary from our opponents which means you get lengthy discussions about the 3rd string RG of our opponent and little Patriots discussion. If I remember rightly, three of the four games last year had opponents commentary.

True, but IIRC, that's the same if you watch the games in the U.S. I seem to remember Lynch doing analysis for @TB and thinking that he was a lot better than our home guys ...

I found a couple of things out that might be helpful to some. These are done through NFL Sunday Ticket and perfectly legal.

For students (you must show proof (student ID, transcript, schedule, etc)) you can get the NFL streaming service for $100. NFL SUNDAY TICKET U - Only For Students | DIRECTV

For people without a clear view of the southern sky or rent and cannot put a dish on your apartment you can get the streaming NFL service for $200: NFL SUNDAY TICKET Online Streaming | DIRECTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back