PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Films Release; Belichick Mic'd Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A Football Life: Bill Belichick

Can't wait! I never understood why Adalius Thomas was such a bust here after his terrific 2007 season.

If don't know for sure but it looks to me it's from the 2009 season. So looking forward to this! :singing:

This looks like an awesome show, can't wait...

Bill Belichick, YOU. ARE. RIDICULOUS.

Just saw the trailer. It looks so effin amazing I really can't wait for September 15!!!!!

Last edited:
Looks like best show ever.

Wow...definitely looking forward to that. I loved the little 30-min sound byte thing the NFLN did. This will be awesome.

Well done on the promo too.

Of all coaches to mic up. :) Well atleast Force chokes on players are silent.

Belichick nearly cried when he visits his old office in Giants Stadium

That was surreal. I didn't know he was capable of crying

I might not sleep for the next 2.5 weeks.

Re: A Football Life: Bill Belichick

I just watched the snippet and it gave me chills. I love BB.

Re: Trailer for NFL Network's "Belichick: A Football Life"

I love that guy!

2 part series? After watching that trailer I'm wondering what it doesn't go all season.

Belichick nearly cried when he visits his old office in Giants Stadium

That was surreal. I didn't know he was capable of crying

I thought it was surprising as well. He must have really loved it there. I wonder how much importance he puts on his NYG rings vs his NEP rings. Not that he wastes time thinking of the past YET, but I would think that as a HC he'd rank his NEP championships ahead - just wondering how "close" those championships in NY rank.

How could he NOT love coaching LT ? It must have been quite interesting.

Rex Ryan is going to love this more than anyone. He and the Mrs. will be watching it after putting the kids to bed. That early shot of Belichick on his boat around Nantucket is going to be a thrill for Mr. and Mrs. Ryan.

Last edited:
I saw this online as I viewed the game. It was during a commercial break.

Looks EPIC:):):)

will they make 1 about Rex Ryan titled- "LET'S GO EAT A GODDAMN SNACK!!!" w/(behind the scenes footage)- playing w/ feet and sucking toes I hope this is on the docket next:singing:

ESPN I have a trademark on this :)

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong I'm as excited to watch as anyone, but the more I think about this the more confused I am. Why did BB agree to this? It just kind of seems out of character to let the nation get such an inside look at him and his operations. ( not that we know how much is actually shown as it seems to focus more on the man himself) I mean, BB doesn't even let the madden franchise use his likeness in their video game, the only coach to refuse lol.

Rex Ryan is going to love this more than anyone. He and the misses will be watching it after putting the kids to bed. That early shot of Belichick on his boat around Nantucket is going to be a thrill for Mr. and Mrs. Ryan.

They'll stay up for the slight chance he's shoeless on that boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes