PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New York Daily writer uncovers Peyton's true persona

Status
Not open for further replies.
And of course we can totally believe PM regarding HGH.

Peyton Manning's Alleged Sexual Assault Swept Under the Rug
The story is important because it portrays a Manning willing to do whatever it takes to keep his image clean.

It shows a teammate of Manning's telling him that "coming clean is the right thing to do," and "you might as well maintain some dignity and admit to what happened," and "your celebrity doesn't mean that you can treat folks this way."

It shows Manning violating a confidentiality agreement to spin whatever narrative best suited his purpose, with that violation leading to his victim getting fired from her job (twice), and that Manning would allegedly concoct stories about his victim that couldn't, and wouldn't, be corroborated.

I'm looking forward to this.

My gut tells me Jamie watched PM recently and decided she had enough of this sleeze getting away with sidestepping landmines.

You go girl.

If I'm reading this correctly the portion of the document that was sealed as confidential could be released.

upload_2016-2-13_10-24-34.png

If PM does choose to publicly acknowledge it the narrative is simple.....

"I was just a dumb college kid. I shouldn't have done it...aw shucks."

99.9% of America will let this go.

The part of the article I found most interesting was the section where they laid out everything Manning said, and then detailed how it all of it was lies - how he had just fabricated everything and how like 20+ people had all testified that it was made up.

Not one person sided with Manning's version of events on any occasion.

...because A) he is a me-first a-hole and B) lying under oath gets them put in jail.

Read that he chose not to attend the Broncos SB party. Sounds like the QB from "Draft Day"

...because A) he is a me-first a-hole and B) lying under oath gets them put in jail.

Read that he chose not to attend the Broncos SB party. Sounds like the QB from "Draft Day"
I guess you get to lie under oath if you're Peyton Manning though.

Maybe a picture of his manhood because she had to describe it

If I'm reading this correctly the portion of the document that was sealed as confidential could be released.

View attachment 12189

That is my assumption as well.

There was an incident between she and Manning in which afterwards PM had an axe to grind against her.

We can only speculate what that incident actually was.

Perhaps that is what King is eluding to.

Maybe a picture of his manhood because she had to describe it

It was a description of a previous incident between her and Manning.

Not sure this story is going away-this has legs I believe.
It appears to have been written in a way to garner attention - released on a weekend to be the "big story" come Monday potentially - and ends on a note of "more is coming". It could very well blow up, especially if someone can tie it into the HGH issue.

That is my assumption as well.

There was an incident between she and Manning in which afterwards PM had an axe to grind against her.

We can only speculate what that incident actually was.

Perhaps that is what King is eluding to.
Took up like 3 pages I think too. I am very curious what was so bad that it needed to be sealed. One would assume it is worse than rubbing your junk on a trainer's face since that was left public. And that's already pretty bad... I shudder to think what he did which was worse. It's worth noting that it was MANNING'S counsel that requested it be kept sealed.

"Pleased," said a longtime owner.

So far according to Google news, it has been four hours since the story was published, and only three other news outlets have picked this up so far...PatsPulpit, NESN, and WEEI. Within two hours of deflategate, it was on the homepage of CNN.

Let's see where this goes but I have a feeling it might be going nowhere.

Would there be a way to get the redacted part unsealed with a freedom of information request of some sort?

If indeed true, he's not the first spoiled athlete who thinks he can do anything to anyone. He won't be the last, either. It's a sad commentary on our society that we hold these guys in such high esteem that they can quite literally do anything they want and get away with it.

Well, almost everything, Aaron Hernandez definitely doesn't agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back