PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New York Daily writer uncovers Peyton's true persona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been to the Alley in Boston? I'm not proud of this and I've changed in many ways since then but when I was 22 and at a bar in the Alley I threw a guy through a glass door for grabbing my girlfriend's ass. If he had rubbed his nuts on her face I might be in jail to this day. Guess it wouldn't bother you if it was your girlfriend, wife, daughter or friend. How about if it was your face and some no names balls in your face?

Is the Alley off Boylston Street near the Transportation Building? I used to like going to Avenue C there, where dance music for the Rock/New Wave/Industrial folks (like me) was played. There was also a disco place called Xanadu (IIRC) across from it, as well as a TexMex bar. Good times...

Hey, aren't you the guy who was going around in the earlier Manning threads about how what he did was not remotely bad?
Yes this would be the same person.

i love the responses. "Douchebag, moron, if it was your kid"

let me know if you guys want to debate the merits of what i have said without attacking.

let me know if you guys want to debate the merits of what i have said without attacking.
You're suggesting the impossible. There are no merits to anything that you've said. Ergo, your opinion doesn't count. Case closed.

Calling you a douchebag is literally the only warranted response to what you've said. It's precious how you think that you're making a big boy argument, though.

Poor Peyton Mooning. Sounds like he didn't like the meatloaf surprise that we regular peasants had to endure. Would anyone else consider this as being disciplined?? Eating at a different table and running a few laps in the morning??

upload_2016-2-23_8-35-55.png

You're suggesting the impossible. There are no merits to anything that you've said. Ergo, your opinion doesn't count. Case closed.

You misspelled Ego genius.

Sincerely LASTLRAMSPANKER

Poor Peyton Mooning. Sounds like he didn't like the meatloaf surprise that we regular peasants had to endure. Would anyone else consider this as being disciplined?? Eating at a different table and running a few laps in the morning??

View attachment 12254
How did he ever survive such an unfair punishment.

If any of us tea bagged a woman, we would have spent the night in jail. And rightfully so.

View attachment 12254
OMG, he is just the ******* worst.

Hey, aren't you the guy who was going around in the earlier Manning threads about how what he did was not remotely bad?
Heck, you can't even do what Peyton did to your own wife. You've gotta ask permission to do that.

View attachment 12254
I guess we had it all wrong, Peyton was the victim :confused:

Sexual assault is a problem. Saying what Manning did as a 19 year old is sexual assault dimishes what sexual assault is. At most it was sexual harrassment which while serious and should have repercussions, is not sexual assault. Women already have trouble being believed in these cases and **** like this makes it worse.
What Peyton Manning did is the textbook definition of sexual assault.

People like you saying "oh hey it was only harassment" are the ones who do damage to women's safety and security.

How did he ever survive such an unfair punishment.

If any of us tea bagged a woman, we would have spent the night in jail. And rightfully so.

That is a great question for the City of Knoxville PD chief who was in charge in 1996.

Thoroughly disgusting.

View attachment 12254
Yeah I've read about his "punishment" time and again. I still can't figure out how making a pro-caliber athlete do some light running in the morning is "punishment."

It would like someone telling me "ok, because of what you did, you have to have an extra scoop of ice cream with your apple pie a la mode. TAKE THAT!!!"

We've already done this dude. We already read through your info and found it pointless. The only time it seemed worth something was when you combined clips from multiple articles together and edited them to appear to say something that they did not. When called out on this, you basically said "you're making that up."

Why would anyone continue to try to "debate the merits" of anything with someone who behaves the way you do?

What Peyton Manning did is the textbook definition of sexual assault.

People like you saying "oh hey it was only harassment" are the ones who do damage to women's safety and security.
Disagree, "Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape."

Last edited:

BoyThatEscalatedQuickly.jpg

The woman on the phone sounded like a lunatic. I'm guessing that is not Naughright. Prank call maybe. I don't think Travis has much credibility either and might be playing games. There needs to be a follow up to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes