PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New York Daily writer uncovers Peyton's true persona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured out to the possible day when Bridget Moynahan (a/k/a at the time as Ms. Ticking Biological Clock) got knocked up by Tom, and the circumstances: Nov. 12, 2006, the Pats lost to New Jersey (17-14) at home in the mud, Gillette's last game before Field Turf was installed. Brady was sacked four times and intercepted once. The loss dropped New England to 6-3.

Moynahan was 34 (tick ... tick ... tick ...), previously unmarried. It is entirely conceivable (pun intended) that she zeroed in that night of Nov. 12 when Tom was down and vulnerable and it went something like, "Aw, come here Tommy, I'll make you feel better -- whoops (gotcha)!" The baby arrived almost exactly nine months later.

From Wikipedia's Bridget Moynahan entry: Bridget Moynahan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

>> She dated NFL quarterback Tom Brady from 2004 until December 14, 2006
. Her representative confirmed their split to People in December 2006, stating that they had "amicably ended their three-year relationship".

On February 18, 2007, Moynahan's representative confirmed to People that she was more than three months pregnant and that Brady is the father. In August, 2007, she gave birth to a baby boy. In a July, 2008 interview in Harper's Bazaar, Moynahan discussed her willingness to raise her son as a single mother. Despite media reports that Moynahan and Brady have an acrimonious relationship, it was revealed that the two have maintained a civil relationship since the birth of their son. <<

It is possible she boxed him in. I'd prefer not to think that she did that but whatever. Its possible.

Also had this in there which is why I think Tom dumped Bridget. Of course people can be "heartbroken" even if both sides agree that the relationship isn't going in the right direction.

“Going through that traumatic time of being heartbroken and then being pregnant turned my whole life upside down and inside out and just knocked the wind out of me,” Moynahan told Harper’s Bazaar after the birth.

"Blame it on a black guy" !?

How does Manning survive in an NFL lockerroom with that as his get out of trouble strategy?

The "Brady is a **** for leaving Moynahan" is ******ed on so many levels I don't even know where to start.

Nobody says "Stay with that person you don't love" or "Stay together because of the kids" anymore because it's 2016 not 1962
What the haters are trying to do use the statement "Brady dumped his pregnant girlfriend" to imply that he callously left her (and the child) out in the cold, struggling to get by. Maybe they had to go to a shelter for help. Maybe they never heard from him again. Maybe he disappeared.

Of course, all those implications are totally moronic, but that doesn't stop the haters.

Double post - apologies

Last edited:
Seems like according to florio, king is making this worse without much qualified info to infer court documents. I wish king just presented the findings instead of launching a crusade against manning etc . This is going let manning off the hook as a highly agenda driven piece.

I don't think it will. If it was about anything other outside the domain of a sex crime against a women then maybe but in todays age where women are being brought into the sports presenting or TV media like never before, I'd suggest this will only get worse. Possibly the most decent thing to rejoice about the PC agenda we live that it may bring down Peyton 'alleged pervert' Manning

I want to know when the heavies call at Shaun Kings disguised as Police officers

I figured out to the possible day when Bridget Moynahan (a/k/a at the time as Ms. Ticking Biological Clock) got knocked up by Tom, and the circumstances: Nov. 12, 2006, the Pats lost to New Jersey (17-14) at home in the mud, Gillette's last game before Field Turf was installed. Brady was sacked four times and intercepted once. The loss dropped New England to 6-3.

Moynahan was 34 (tick ... tick ... tick ...), previously unmarried. It is entirely conceivable (pun intended) that she zeroed in that night of Nov. 12 when Tom was down and vulnerable and it went something like, "Aw, come here Tommy, I'll make you feel better -- whoops (gotcha)!" The baby arrived almost exactly nine months later.

From Wikipedia's Bridget Moynahan entry: Bridget Moynahan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

>> She dated NFL quarterback Tom Brady from 2004 until December 14, 2006
. Her representative confirmed their split to People in December 2006, stating that they had "amicably ended their three-year relationship".

On February 18, 2007, Moynahan's representative confirmed to People that she was more than three months pregnant and that Brady is the father. In August, 2007, she gave birth to a baby boy. In a July, 2008 interview in Harper's Bazaar, Moynahan discussed her willingness to raise her son as a single mother. Despite media reports that Moynahan and Brady have an acrimonious relationship, it was revealed that the two have maintained a civil relationship since the birth of their son. <<
So if they split in mid-December, and in mid-February she is 3 months pregnant, then when they split she would have been exactly 1 month pregnant, but women rarely realize they are pregnant until right around that 1 month mark. So either they broke up right before she knew she was pregnant, or she revealed she was right at that time to Tom, which she only would've known if she was testing herself and thus would've been going off the BC intentionally to get preggo, which would've been pretty wrong and would've been a good reason for TB to end it. Either way Tom's clear.

Wait, am I the only one who didn't know Peyton Manning rubbed his ******* on a girl's face?

apparently not

What the haters are trying to do use the statement "Brady dumped his pregnant girlfriend" to imply all sorts of things that often go with it. Maybe he callously left her (and the child) out in the cold, struggling to get by. Maybe they had to go to a shelter for help. Maybe they never heard from him again. Maybe he disappeared.

Of course, all those implications are totally moronic, but that doesn't stop the haters.
Yeah, those people are stupid. He left her before she probably had even missed her first period.

This is from the PFT article:

The other Shaun King presented a one-sided summary of a 74-page document filed by Jamie Naughright’s lawyers in the case against Manning, with no balance or objectivity or apparent effort to contact Peyton Manning or Archie Manning for a response.

I might agree that King should have contacted the Mannings for a response. However I hate that everyone is saying that King's article is one-sided. Manning's side of the story is in the book he wrote about it, and Manning presenting his side of the story is a big reason this whole thing is so awful (he violated the confidentiality agreement and destroyed her career). The article absolutely tells both sides of the story. It might be biased against Manning, but certainly his case is presented.

This is from the PFT article:

I might agree that King should have contacted the Mannings for a response. However I hate that everyone is saying that King's article is one-sided. Manning's side of the story is in the book he wrote about it, and Manning presenting his side of the story is a big reason this whole thing is so awful (he violated the confidentiality agreement and destroyed her career). The article absolutely tells both sides of the story. It might be biased against Manning, but certainly his case is presented.
The last time someone contacted the Mannings prior to publishing something, goons ended up on a dude's doorstep. So **** the Mannings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST