PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New York Daily writer uncovers Peyton's true persona

Status
Not open for further replies.
classic

"But it speaks to Peyton Manning's image that this is the absolute worst thing anyone can find that he has done in nearly twenty years in the public eye, a locker room prank gone awry."

OMG. A locker room prank? Peyton could rape and beat a woman and the media would respond, "He's such a goofball. He's so funny."

dont feed the troll. ignore user is a great function

Yes, you can find it through google,or searching the website, but can you find it just by looking at the Daily Mail homepage?
No. I take your point.

CL (ASS) ACT

CL (ASSY) GUY

classic

"But it speaks to Peyton Manning's image that this is the absolute worst thing anyone can find that he has done in nearly twenty years in the public eye, a locker room prank gone awry."
That article basically says "so he rubbed his genitals on a woman's face. Who cares? Hey, could've been worse!"

Ignored is the fact that something else that likely is worse did happen two years earlier between them but was so potentially heinous that the Manning family legal team had it sealed.

So why didn't they apply this logic to Brady...? If sexually assaulting a trainer is no big deal then a football being 0.2 PSI low shouldn't even register on the Richter scale. Filming signals for use in later games certainly is not in the same ballpark as a sex crime.

I agree. I can forgive the t-bag as an immature act, but the way they treated her for years afterwards is what bothers me. Just like I can forgive him for using HGH when coming back from an injury, but the coverup is the bigger problem for me.

It was sexual assault. Period.

But where it gets tough for me is in weighing Peyton's intent. Which is really important to me in terms of how I judge Peyton's action. It doesn't mitigate the fact that he assaulted her, but it does help me decide what degree of scumbag he is.

It comes down to wondering what was his intent.

"Lolo this will be hilarious"
vs.
"I'm gonna teach this ***** a lesson with my ****"

From reading it seems like he had issues with her before he rubbed his ass hole on her face, which makes it very tough to see his intent being the former.

Now, everything that it appears he did after the fact? At best he was a kid who did something stupid and criminal and then his dad stepped in to do whatever he could to prevent his son from ruining his shot at getting drafted high and didn't give a **** about the impact to the woman in question. I actually wouldn't be surprised if, other than the actual sexual assault, most of the awful **** that went down afterwards was Archie's doing.

But Peyton doesn't get to get a pass for sexually assaulting a woman and then being either a passive or active participant in ruining her career, violating a confidentiality agreement and getting treated different than someone who can't throw a football who sexually assaulted a woman.

Had he manned up, apologized and tried to make amends I would feel differently, but this is probably one of the first times I've agreed with this board about Manning. I'm actually something of a fan of his on the field because I'll miss him as a really worthy adversary for our team.

But he's scum if what the plaintiff in this case says is true.

And I'm tired of people dismissing it as simply a prank. If some punk ****ing kid with a former NFL start daddy rubbed his ass hole on my wife's face I'd be seeing red.

But where it gets tough for me is in weighing Peyton's intent. Which is really important to me in terms of how I judge Peyton's action. It doesn't mitigate the fact that he assaulted her, but it does help me decide what degree of scumbag he is.

vs.

From reading it seems like he had issues with her before he rubbed his ass hole on her face, which makes it very tough to see his intent being the former.

Now, everything that it appears he did after the fact? At best he was a kid who did something stupid and criminal and then his dad stepped in to do whatever he could to prevent his son from ruining his shot at getting drafted high and didn't give a **** about the impact to the woman in question. I actually wouldn't be surprised if, other than the actual sexual assault, most of the awful **** that went down afterwards was Archie's doing.

But Peyton doesn't get to get a pass for sexually assaulting a woman and then being either a passive or active participant in ruining her career, violating a confidentiality agreement and getting treated different than someone who can't throw a football who sexually assaulted a woman.

Had he manned up, apologized and tried to make amends I would feel differently, but this is probably one of the first times I've agreed with this board about Manning. I'm actually something of a fan of his on the field because I'll miss him as a really worthy adversary for our team.

And I'm tired of people dismissing it as simply a prank. If some punk ****ing kid with a former NFL start daddy rubbed his ass hole on my wife's face I'd be seeing red.
I get what you're saying here. From my viewpoint I am sort of seeing a situation where Peyton did the crime and then fabricated a ton of lies to many people, including Archie, in the process. Archie obviously looks bad too but in some excerpts here he doesn't even seem like he has a grasp on the real situation, he only knows what Peyton has told him, and has accepted it all as true - but none of it is. This sort of behavior leads me to believe it is much more option B than option A.

Stooge, you put black qb in quotes, as if that is not what Cam is. Quotes are used for two things--- 1. Quotes. 2. To insinuate that something is false, as in air quotes.

Which one, dunce, are you insinuating? Are you saying that Cam is not black, or that by "black qb" you are quoting someone else?

Trolling clown, please explain how you add anything to this discussion. First, re-apply your clown makeup, check to make sure the flower on your lapel still shoots seltzer, and kindly tell us why you shouldn't be banned.

Dunce

classic

That writer is a joke. Its not just some "locker room prank" as he tries and fails to put it. Anyone who does that to some unsuspecting girl deserves a good beat down.

Last edited:
I like to imagine Ms. Naughright comfortable at home, having recently anonymously sent this set of documents to Shaun King to light the fire, enjoying the slowly growing sh*t storm she has created. She's tired of Manning having the world handed to him on a silver platter. Perhaps it was the free ride to a second ring on the back of an elite defense who carried his horrid play to a title that put her over the edge. Perhaps it was the way he covered up the HGH scandal the same way he tried to shut her up. Did he think he would just win another ring and ride off into the sunset with his legacy as one of the best ever cemented? Sorry Pey Pey, but retirement ain't gonna get off to a great start. She smiles to herself reading the flame wars between fans on opposing sides on Twitter and other sites. And just when it reaches a boiling point, she will unseal those "sealed" but not really sealed files detailing what happened in 1994 that caused Peyton to dislike her in the first place. Here's something new for you, Bert. The sports media world will explode, even the shell of Archie Manning won't be able to protect Forehead Omaha once the women's rights groups get their hands on this stuff.

And our former trainer will still be at home, sipping her coffee and enjoying watching the world burn. Well, Peyton's world, anyway.

vs.

What possible reason did they have to mention this in their book ? dont get it. and then he blamed it on "destruction of men only places"
“Never mind that women in the men’s locker room is one of the most misbegotten concessions to equal rights ever made,” Manning wrote. “When Dad played, there was still at least a tacit acknowledgment that women and men are two different sexes, with all that implies, and a certain amount of decorum had to be maintained. Meaning when it came to training rooms and shower stalls, the opposite sex was not allowed. Common sense tells you why.”

Old news, period. This was reported long ago. In other words, nothing to see here....move along.

Old news, period. This was reported long ago. In other words, nothing to see here....move along.

I am sure Martha Moxleys family would disagree.

Here is what the author of that article calls "an apology":

"…It seemed like something she’d have laughed at, considering the environment, or shrugged off as harmless. Crude maybe, but harmless."

Manning admitted it was "inappropriate" while also stating that she "had a vulgar mouth."

Ya, some apology. He's practically groveling! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore