PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New NFL conspiracy theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

patfanken

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
At or about the same time that Burfect was clearly seen trying to take out the knees of Marty Bennett when he wasn't near the ball, some Atlanta OLman was taking out his brother's knee in Seattle. Coincidence???? I wonder. In a league where dur fuhrer Goodell wants everyone to speak with one voice, like good little nazis, the Bennett boys stick out like a 5 penny nail.

BTW- in NEITHER case was a flag thrown.

Maybe one of the smarter mediot members might what to ask Marty about this. He's sure to get an unvarnished response.

I don't think they are related but that is freaking weird.

burfict-goes-low-on-bennett.gif

Quite a legacy

"After a thorough review of all video on the issue requiring 6 months of investigation, including the completion of 300 interviews of coaches, players and fans at the game who observed the hit on Martellus Bennett, I conclude that Vontaze Burfict was antagonized inappropriately by Rob Gronkowski's offensive results against his defense. I therefore suspend Rob Gronkowski for 4 games in order to achieve harmony on the field and insure the safety of players around him."

That head shot on Antonio Brown was just incredibly vicious.

Either the league need to suspend his ass or someone needs to take out his knees.

Either the league need to suspend his ass or someone needs to take out his knees.
A lot of buzz going around the league, and on talk radio, that either a suspension is coming or a very high fine

After the playoff game with the Steelers, it cannot be questioned that this dude is literally crazy. I was just happy the Pats got off the field without a serious injury as that guy looks like he will take out players when he goes over the edge emotionally (and it was clear he was there by the Bennett hit yesterday, and then he appeared to get worse).

Should have been PI as well as the ball was in the air

He was just a few inches from hitting his leg sideways. That would have been career ending. As mentioned by a poster, lucky his foot and cleat weren't planted.

Unecessary roughness by Burfict, and he is a known POS, but look closely and you see he aims for (and hits) the upper thigh/hamstring. If he wanted to collapse the knee, he could have. The Michael Bennett play was far worse, IMO. And as good as Marty is, he is a fraction of the player that his brother is. He was simply not blocked in SB 49.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes