PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Fan

Benedictine

Rookie
Reaction score
First time posting! Hello to everyone,

I am a new Patriots fan, 46 years old, have not followed pro football in years. Grew up with the Seahawks, and though I like them there has never been a great passion there. I follow my college team with a passion (Florida State Seminoles), but pro? Did not feel anything. Until now.

For a long time I've taken a good look and consideration for the Patriots. My aunt was a great fan her entire life (God rest her) and from that my daughters came to love the team. I always felt that it was "their thing" and I did not want to considered as a "bandwagon jumper". Then the daughters invited me to the elder daughter's favorite sports bar and I watched the game --- and suddenly "got it"! But the final step came this weekend, before the Broncos game, I went into the sporting good store and did it: I bought a Patriots jersey. Imagine the surprise when my family saw me with it on!

Now, win or lose, through it all, I am a new New England Patriots fan! I look forward to getting to know the team, learn all that I can about it, follow the draft and the team's moves on and off the field, and especially become a part of this message board.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back