PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New England v L.A

Ciara's Dad

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Revs beat Galaxy 2-1 in front of 27,000 fans in a place called Carson, California.
Prat beckham scores for L.A team. Surely, not much longer now before this prancing pony disappears along with his preening wife!!

I thought the Galaxy were meant to be good, every time I've looked at MLS results they've lost...

I thought the Galaxy were meant to be good, every time I've looked at MLS results they've lost...
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/tables?league=usa.1&cc=5739

Joint top of the Western Conference, but it's very tight. With 13 games to play, the Revs look to be in a good position in their Conference.
Interesting crowd stats for L.A of 27,000. Beats a couple of EPL match attendances and also a lot of European matches too.
An average of 10,000 for the Revs which isn't too bad. Games played at Gillette though. I wonder if they are going to get a SSS. By all accounts, reading other posts, Gillette isn't the easiest stadium to get to, and isn't very central to the greater Mass area. A smaller stadium would generate a much better atmosphere. 10k are easily lost in a 69k stadium. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gillette_Stadium.jpg

Last edited:
Must say it suprises me that table, I'd watch for myself but they don't put highlights on till something like 4am.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
Back