PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New England at Denver AFCCG pre game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be really surprised if we don't handle business. Last time we had no Collins, dola, je11, hightower left early and bunch of bs calls against us. We are certainly better now than then. Can't say same for broncos.

Fluky things happen in Denver.. But we have the better team. It'll be close no doubt.

I couldn't handle a repeat of the ass beating we took last time.

Protect Brady and I like our shot.

Take away the ****in run, make Peyton taste dirt over and over (even if he trips, crush him.), and DO NOT -- DO NOT -- FALL FOR THE STUPID HARD COUNT ****!

That Pats are far far far better than that Denver team. Baring turnovers and home cooking we should win going away.

Brady has Peyton Manning in the way of going home to the Bay area and getting #5.

I expect Brady to leave everything on the table.

Does the NFL actually want Denver going to the superbowl with how badly they are likely to get their assessment handed to them?

Atleast the Patriots will show up

Side note: I missed a C in my thread title. Mods can you edit?

That Denver defense must have a bad back by now with all that carrying they've had to do this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back