PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Colts stadium's obstructed views [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the Pats lose the SB or did the Giants win it? I think I know your answer. And the weather looked pretty good to me there.;)

And no Peyton did not win it by himself. The entire Colts team did, which Peyton is a part of. If you just blame or praise the QB in a loss or win than you are ignoring the fact that teams win championships.

To answer your 1st question, the Patriots lost the SB (or one could say Steve Spagnulo won it for the Giants from the sideline).

Secondly, I think Grossman had a lot to do with the Colts winning the SB. You give any team a short field to work with time and time again and they will come out on top at the end of the game.

Reminds me of the old Boston Garden. My first game there i was sitting behind a pillar on an upside down bucket with a number on it.

Thats one of the most ******ed things i've ever seen....I would hate to sit in those seats

It's 2008 and they're building stadiums with seating like that? Are you kidding me, what a JOKE

somebody really screwed up on that one

To answer your 1st question, the Patriots lost the SB (or one could say Steve Spagnulo won it for the Giants from the sideline).

Secondly, I think Grossman had a lot to do with the Colts winning the SB. You give any team a short field to work with time and time again and they will come out on top at the end of the game.

The Bears made the Super Bowl, then the Colts beat them. The "This Team Lost/That Team Won" debate is irrelevant. The Bears lost AND the Colts won. By the same token, the Pats lost and the Giants won. Diminishing the Colts' SB by claiming that they didn't really win it is the kind of crap that we were all indignant as hell about when the shoe was on the other foot in 2001. I have a pretty strong dislike for the Colts, and wish them nothing but the worst overall, but that doesn't change the fact that they did win that SB.

It's 2008 and they're building stadiums with seating like that? Are you kidding me, what a JOKE

It definitely makes Fenway look not so bad. At least those construction mistakes were made almost a century ago.

Then you could technically say that:

Kurt Warner and the Rams lost it

John Kasay who kicked the ball out of bounds lost it

and finally, Donovan McNabb lost it.

its a stupid argument

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents