PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots Week 6 Report Card In Impressive 38-15 Win Over Browns

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I'd lower the special teams grade to a B. That onside kick was almost disastrous. The hands team should have been out there and that's on the ST coach who's best play of the day was taking a football away from BB on the sidelines.

Given the circumstances, I would grade Zappy's performance as an A... Just one turnover that wasn't his fault (the strip-sack allowed by Lose/Lose), no near-INTs that Corky seems to throw every dam game, high completion %, high YPA... Works for me.

RBs, on the other hand, I would lower to a B-, at best... Very disappointing actually; I was expecting up to 200 yards on the ground... Strong & Kevin Harris didn't do a ****ing thing but plow straight ahead with no imagination whatsoever...

B- for the OL sounds right... Good enough, but almost Zero push in the running game from the C/Gs, and shaky protection in the passing game from the OTs... And this one goes without saying, but I'm gonna say it anyway: Lose/Lose is a ****ing Thief.

No reason to complain about the grades for the defense... Don't know how they do it sometimes, because they're still missing IMO a quality NT, a quality DE, Two quality LBs & a quality Outside CB... Gonna catch-up with them eventually, but it wasn't at Cleveland...

I agree with Archstanton above: the Special olympics Teams grade should be a B...Tops... Marcus Jones saved it from being a C.

Also agree with the A for the coaches... Might've been an A+ were it not for Cant Assford... I never felt that the game was slipping from us, even when it became a one-score lead again, and that's due in large part to the solid game plan put together on both sides of the ball... It's also apparent that Matt likes Zappy and is trusting him with more trickeration every week...

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back