PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots News July 4, The Pass Rush Will Be A Key Spot to Watch

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Condolences on your family's recent loss.

We needed a Cornerback for the pipeline, especially when Gilmore's & JCJack's contract situations - and after not drafting one in 2020 - are considered...Instead, Billy & the New Minions give us a ****ing UDFA-talent ****ing Safety who wasn't even the best available one at his own dam position...FAIL.

The Only "culture" I consider relevant on a professional sports franchise is Winning...The rest of it is nothing more than SJW bullsh!t.

You are correct in that you are drinking - if not drowning in - the kool-aid regarding our pass rush, which like Cant Newton will improve from last season only because it has nowhere to go but up...And I believe you mean the world-famous Third-year leap (snicker) from Wino...And what the **** is little Uche going to do when he runs into Mekhi Becton & Morgan Moses, try to crawl under their legs? Thank Ganja that Hightower & KVN have returned, but pass rushes cannot live on blitzes alone...

Reactions: Ian

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back