PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots News 7-30, EarlyTC Thoughts On The Team-Building

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots News 7-30, EarlyTC Thoughts On The Team-Building
Steve Balestrieri
"(Belichick) will forever be my guy," Judon tweeted in a quoted response. "(I) don’t let that money affect my emotions, Asante." Mic drop.

The post Patriots News 7-30, EarlyTC Thoughts On The Team-Building appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)
Hadn't realized that Russ Francis wasn't in the Pats Hall of Fame yet. Ridiculous. He was an immediate game changer. Not quite as good as Gronk but probably better then Ben Coates...

Douglas Bears Watching: I have beaten the drum for a smaller, shifty slot receiver in the mode of Wes Welker, Danny Amendola, and Julien Edelman since Edelman retired. The Patriot offense under O’Brien functioned that way in the past. While JuJu Smith-Schuster will probably play the majority of his reps in the slot, don’t forget the diminutive Demario Douglas, the rookie slot/returner from Liberty.

He is quick, agile and has the ability to work underneath and make yards after the catch. After a solid spring, he has continued to flash a little bit thus far. He may not be ready for a lot of work this season, but I’m excited to see what he can do and how much he can progress in the coming weeks.
Let's keep an eye on him ;)

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back