PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Belichick ‘Still Pissed’ About Mac Jones Going ‘Outside the Building’ For Help in 2022

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Belichick ‘Still Pissed’ About Mac Jones Going ‘Outside the Building’ For Help in 2022
Ian Logue
While Bill Belichick may have said last week that they're putting everything that happened in 2022 behind them, it sounds like he's still got some issues that he's apparently not fully over just yet.

The post Belichick ‘Still Pissed’ About Mac Jones Going ‘Outside the Building’ For Help in 2022 appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Belichick ‘Still Pissed’ About Mac Jones Going ‘Outside the Building’ For Help in 2022
Ian Logue
While Bill Belichick may have said last week that they're putting everything that happened in 2022 behind them, it sounds like he's still got some issues that he's apparently not fully over just yet.

The post Belichick ‘Still Pissed’ About Mac Jones Going ‘Outside the Building’ For Help in 2022 appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

you lost me at WEEI, and honestly, at Tom Curran.......he's bit the poison apple, big time, and lost most of his credibility with me

Used to be a huge Curran apologist, but he went a lot sideways when he was reporting on #12 after he had knee surgery.
Now view him with a crooked eye..

Comments:

1.) Dunno why this is even a story....

2.) The sources are as follows: Chris Simms and Tom Curran.

3.) Chris Simms? LOL....

4.) Curran...love the man...but yeah...he is just speculating here.

5.) That beings said...I agree that the Hoyer angle is interesting at least....that is *if* his concussions issues cleared away.

6.) Either way....BB and Mac are all in on this season. It will work out or it won't. We will know when it is time to pick up that 5th year option.

2.) The sources are as follows: Chris Simms and Tom Curran.
Which is weird because TC just wrote a column saying that the Boston sports media want to see a fight between BB and Kraft just to see them fight (like in a high school fight).

The letting Hoyer go thing is interesting.
I was looking for a poster to mention this... Yes I was listening about the hoyer situation.. reportedly he didn't buy in and pushed back on the offense as well.

Which is weird because TC just wrote a column saying that the Boston sports media want to see a fight between BB and Kraft just to see them fight (like in a high school fight).

He did? LOL.... linky dinky please?

Seriously.. I miss old TC

Unfortunately, the state of journalism - in its entirety - made blunder after blunder in securing a profitable future. Even if a sports journalist gives a damn, they pretty much have to give into this kind of journalism. We could go into the politics and economy of it all, but the circumstances remain, which is necessitating this kind of "so i heard" reporting. I do appreciate the folks keeping up with good reporting, but I have to assume they have other sources of income in life.

Signed,

A bitter j-major turned professional marketer.....

Mediots still pissed this horse :poop: is not getting enough clicks...

They got a lot of airwaves and web pages to fill, this :poop: isn't getting it done...

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back