PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Annoyances PRESEASON GAME 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a Packers broadcast of the game because I was travelling and they kept telling me where their players were ranked on ProFootballFocus last year. Cool story bro

I watched a Packers broadcast of the game because I was travelling and they kept telling me where their players were ranked on ProFootballFocus last year. Cool story bro

Preseason announcers are bad, fyi.

ToMjGpyiH4JygOVurOo.gif

Somehow I can't take my eyes of this, but I have no clue what emotion it is supposed to convey. o_O

1 r, 2 p's

Ah, thx for the tip! I wasn't as dismayed with Garppollo as others were. The first couple passes I thought were too soft (D will either catch up, or it leaves his receiver out to dry), but as the night went on, he fired them in. He isn't afraid to throw the deep ball, but obviously he's gotta drop it in the bucket rather than loft it fer comeback-grabs.

I thought he looked quick-witted, having fun & success with the hurry-up, and trusted his linemen in the pocket. He's gotta let the bad plays go. He's a work in progress... I wasn't paying attention myself, but he can't lose track of the clock and/or timeouts at the end of the 1st half like that.

Somehow I can't take my eyes of this, but I have no clue what emotion it is supposed to convey. o_O

Lookit dis white boy rih' chyeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference