Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I think this is a good matchup for the Pats, although its against a very good team.
I think the matchup is good for them offensively because the Seahawks do what they do, and the Patriots can be well prepared to attack their weaknesses. I think the Seahawks have among the best defensive personnel in the NFL, but I think the Pats are hard to stop when they know what you will do.
I see the Pats not having a lot of difficulty moving the ball, but their overall offensive success will be determined by what they do inside the +35.

Defensively, I don't expect Seattle to be able to put together long sustained drives. Not saying they cannot put points on the board, but they will need big plays to do so. I think we take away the receivers, because of secondary talent is much better than their receiving talent. Have to stop the big play.

Prediction
Patriots 27 Seahawks 17

I do admire the SeaHawks Defense but the Patriots are so Bloody Clever. Patriots will adapt and change . They always have a Different Strategy for any Situation. That's what i love about the Patriots.

Agreed on the lack of disguises with Seattle. Brady been carving up cover 3 since high school. Granted, not with this type of talent but still.

GB attacked the middle of the filed with a fair degree of success in the NFC Championship game and I'd be shocked if the Pats didn't do this as well. We need touchdowns inside the red zone and getting at least one TD in the first quarter will be huge.

Only 6 hours to go.

Health ...... health ...... health!

My biggest concerns are in covering the TE Wilson, spying QB Wilson and not having a WR who can make big plays downfield on this Seahawk defense.

Bottom line as I see it. If we get big games out of the OL (and RB's) as well as rush defense and ST's, this is SB win #4.

Pats 24
Hawks 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes