PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My prediction for Tebow

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game isn't even going to be close. The Denver offense will be dysfunctional playing catchup. I expect Brady to lead at least 4 1st half scoring drives, for at least 24 points. When Tebow has to throw to catch up he will be confused by coverages, and either throw picks, or take sacks. The entire game defensively will look like the majority of the second half the first time

You can't truly think that.. :rolleyes:

Bill will give up the run and play very deep.. I can see them getting 150+ rush yards in the first half. Brady may not even see the ball that much to effect the first half OR GAME.

Points off turnovers greatly effected the first meeting , and it would be foolish to think they would fumble like that again.

BTW..... Teblow will throw for 200-225 yds, run for 50-75 yds, have 1 pass td, and 1 rush td. Pats when 48-24.

I'm predicting 0 yards which is the same year Jesus was born /mind blown

I thought the consensus was that he was born in some negative year.

You guys are very positive....i remember when i was like that.

Tebow will surprise everyone and shred the pats defense, it's up to Batman to bail them out yet again.

Tebow will surprise everyone and shred the pats defense, it's up to Batman to bail them out yet again.

Eh, I have fun with it. Football is what I watch while I'm not working.

I don't get why people get satisfaction from their NFL experience by being negative all the time, but that's their problem I guess.

Eh, I have fun with it. Football is what I watch while I'm not working.

I don't get why people get satisfaction from their NFL experience by being negative all the time, but that's their problem I guess.

I'm not being negative. I just don't want my fellow fans to get their hopes up.

If brady is off just a tiny bit, the wheels would fall off this patriots team quick.

Last edited:
You can't truly think that.. :rolleyes:

Bill will give up the run and play very deep.. I can see them getting 150+ rush yards in the first half. Brady may not even see the ball that much to effect the first half OR GAME.
Bill Belichick is going to overcommit to the pass and give away the run against a running team with Tim Tebow at QB? Simply ludicrous.
You do realize that the couple of long passes Tebow completed against Pittsburgh man coverage by poor cover corners were just about the only ones he completed all season right?
You sound like you think we are playing the Saints.
BB will GLADLY allow them to throw every down.

Points off turnovers greatly effected the first meeting , and it would be foolish to think they would fumble like that again.
Not really, they just shortened the drives that would have still resulted in the same points.

Tebow throws for 145 yards (John 1:45) and rushes 7 times for 77 yards (God's number)

Tom Brady throws for 666 yards in a Patriots rout.

Joking. About the yards not the rout. Pats win 38 to 13.

If brady is off just a tiny bit, the wheels would fall off this patriots team quick.

It's true that the Pats are in a bit of trouble if Brady is off. On the very few occasions it happens, it surprises the hell out of me. I certainly don't go into a game expecting it, and I'm not expecting it tonight.

Of course you are. In the prediciton thread, you game 3 possiblilities, 2 with denver winning and one with the Patriots (if it goes like last game). The Patriots won going away, are a 13 point favorite and are going to destroy this team, yet you are taking the approach that the Patriots have to be prefect to luck into a win against the Tebowjuggernaut.

It's true that the Pats are in a bit of trouble if Brady is off. On the very few occasions it happens, it surprises the hell out of me. I certainly don't go into a game expecting it, and I'm not expecting it tonight.

Frankly, when Brady is 'off' most often it results in a close game that Brady comes back and wins.
It amazes me how this team has gone 27-6 in the last 2 seasons and people talk like they suck and are lucky to win a game.

broncosdolphinsfootba28.jpg

He's got 4 fumbles on 249 rushes, or roughly 1 out of every 62 carries. The guy is a liability to put it on the deck.

Bill Belichick is going to overcommit to the pass and give away the run against a running team with Tim Tebow at QB? Simply ludicrous.
You do realize that the couple of long passes Tebow completed against Pittsburgh man coverage by poor cover corners were just about the only ones he completed all season right?
You sound like you think we are playing the Saints.
BB will GLADLY allow them to throw every down.

Not really, they just shortened the drives that would have still resulted in the same points.

I don't trust the Ball watcher in a game like this. The ball watcher would give up big plays even more than ryan clark did last week.

You make it seem like we have great players on defense lol.

Frankly, when Brady is 'off' most often it results in a close game that Brady comes back and wins.
It amazes me how this team has gone 27-6 in the last 2 seasons and people talk like they suck and are lucky to win a game.

Whats even more interesting is that last year, they crushed just about every tough team out there and STILL LOST in the first round. Now this year we are 0-2 vs. teams with better than .500 records but I hope we can beat Denver and go on. This is a must win and truly all the pressure is on NE. 6 hours to go!

I guess the positive attitude comes from:
Having one of the best qb ever to play the game.
Having arguably the best coach ever in the NFL.
Having beaten Denver earlier in the year, at Denver.

One has to wonder why your so positive.

Whats even more interesting is that last year, they crushed just about every tough team out there and STILL LOST in the first round. Now this year we are 0-2 vs. teams with better than .500 records but I hope we can beat Denver and go on. This is a must win and truly all the pressure is on NE. 6 hours to go!

Every playoff game is a must win for every team, and they have equal pressure.
Why are you implying that pressure to win is a negative?

I don't trust the Ball watcher in a game like this. The ball watcher would give up big plays even more than ryan clark did last week.

which one is the ball watcher?

You will have to explain what you are referring to with a ball watcher, I don't get the reference.
Denvers offense is awful. When the Patriots jump out to a big lead, and they become one dimensional, they will be pathetic.

Well, that's what "a bit of trouble" means to me. Eh...QBR isn't a great metric, but when Tom is below 100 this year, the Pats are 2-2, and 6 out of 12 INTs came in losses. It's no secret that Tom is the spoon that stirs the soup for the Pats. But there's nothing wrong with that. Brady is money and the Pats aren't done if he's off, but the task just becomes tougher.

Anyway, it's moot. I have a feeling tonight will be a statement game.

I think a lot of that is based on a logical/analytical fallacy involving over-familiarity with the Pats' problems, without realizing the depth of the problems other teams have. For example, our defense has its problems, but most here feel that whatever problems the Broncos have (and they are myriad) pale in comparison, but they feel that way only because they are not as intimately familiar with the details of Denver's problems as they are of New England's.

Every playoff game is a must win for every team, and they have equal pressure.
Why are you implying that pressure to win is a negative?

Its a negative for me as a fan LOL as I am super anxious!!! Probably not as much for winners like Brady and Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe