PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My new tailgate bus [Update: Reiss interview?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My new tailgate bus

Vey nice bus.

FY due to constuction you have to have a parking pass at Giants stadium, they gave them out to season ticket holders with there tickets, so you have to park in a satelite parking lot 1.5 miles away where you can not tailgate.

We {Wife and I} are leaving town at 7 am sunday morning scored two great seats in 128 row 17,We'll be the fans decked out in the pats jersey"s and I'll have on my American flag fire helmet,probably stop at the bendix diner around 10:15 on Rt 17 behind the stadium.GO pats

Did Mike Reiss interview you this morning?

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2007/09/fan_perspective.html

Mike Meyers, who resides in Brookline, Mass., and grew up in Framingham, Mass., arrived at the game with 24 of his friends in a large bus. Donning an old-school Curtis Martin Patriots jersey, he said this is the 10th year in a row he's made the trip for a Patriots-Jets game.

His thoughts on the season?

"I have to say I'm a little disappointed with Rodney Harrison and the [Richard] Seymour aspect," he said. "Getting them back, I think will be the equivalent of getting two players in a trade halfway through the season. It will boost the team. I still think their talent is unmatched. They had the best offseason of any team in NFL history, expectations are obviously pretty high."

Joe Bagley, who resides in Grafton, Mass., and grew up in Framingham, shared Meyers' excitement.

"As far as today's game, I see the Patriots winning by probably 17 -- I see a real lopsided game today," he said. "The injuries will hurt us a little bit, but I think we're the deepest team in the league. I think we can handle it. The Patriots are the team to beat."

Woot for Grafton too!

(Good man. Predicting a 17-point win. I already predicted a 21-point win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call