PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My Fave NFL Story from Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
As Tony Kornheiser would say (sarcastically imitating Jim Rome) - "Cuhlassssic":

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...006/08/12/titans.mascot.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

Titans mascot injures opposing QB

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- New Orleans quarterback Adrian McPherson went to the locker room early in the third quarter after a golf cart ridden by the Titans' mascot hit him at the end of halftime Saturday night.

A Saints spokesman wasn't immediately available for an update on the quarterback, who's heading into his second season.

The mascot was riding on a golf cart and throwing items into the stands during halftime, and was heading off the field when the Saints were returning from their locker room for the third quarter.

The cart hit McPherson, who stayed on the field for a few minutes being checked out by a trainer on the sideline. He then walked off the field

Last edited:
Caveat Disclosure: I am not, nor have I ever taken enjoyment at the injury of any person.....no matter how hilarious the circumstance.

Now, I'm going back to youtube.com to watch Gus Frerotte head butt a stadium.

Wasn't he the Saints quarterback who tried to take a snap by lining up under the guard -- a classic Saints moment?

Being in the wrong place at the wrong time: not a good characteristic in a quarterback.

Last edited:
Darn Mascots,

Sincerely,

Pat Patriot

The Titans mascot should be given a minimum 3 game suspension. Moreover, a compensatory mascot draft pick should also be considered.

The new NFL commissioner must regain the upper hand or the inmates will be in control!!

Last edited:
Patriotic said:
The Titans mascot should be given a minimum 3 game suspension. Moreover a compensatory mascot draft pick should also be considered.

The new NFL commissioner must regain the upper hand or the inmates will be in control!!

At the very least, he should have his drivers license revoked!

What, no You Tube video?! Come on this is a MUST see.

Maybe he was tring to steal some thunder from "the Milwaukee Sausages".

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft