PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My camp report and pictures (8/6/07 PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Report:

OK, I lied. I really don't have a report to give. Or, more accurately, everything I observed has already been covered by the blogosphere (I thought I might have been able to "break" the Billy Yates news, but alas, that didn't escape the keen eyes of Reiss, Scalavino, and Breer either).

Couldn't think of a better place to be for a nice relaxing summer night, though. Took in all the of the situational work over an $8 steak and cheese and $4 fries (But they made a one-time slash of regular sodas and hot dogs to $2!)

-As usual, Stephen Belichick (needs a haircut) was on the field. Even took some snaps at P during a drill, as BB did yesterday.

-Bam Childress took some snaps at RB today during the RB drills. Not sure if it was just as a stand-in or if they're actually considering moving him over there.

Pictures:

They're in reverse-chronological order:

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a159/ekem015/2007-8-6/

Thanks, pats1 - you're a life-saver.

Thanks for the pictures, Pats1. It seems the only time Pioli doesn't have a phone glued to his ear is when he's being interviewed.

Bam lined up at RB in the Jacksonville game last season, as did Troy Brown.

Report:

OK, I lied. I really don't have a report to give. Or, more accurately, everything I observed has already been covered by the blogosphere (I thought I might have been able to "break" the Billy Yates news, but alas, that didn't escape the keen eyes of Reiss, Scalavino, and Breer either).

Couldn't think of a better place to be for a nice relaxing summer night, though. Took in all the of the situational work over an $8 steak and cheese and $4 fries (But they made a one-time slash of regular sodas and hot dogs to $2!)

-As usual, Stephen Belichick (needs a haircut) was on the field. Even took some snaps at P during a drill, as BB did yesterday.

-Bam Childress took some snaps at RB today during the RB drills. Not sure if it was just as a stand-in or if they're actually considering moving him over there.

Pictures:

They're in reverse-chronological order:

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a159/ekem015/2007-8-6/

...thanks p1...any comments or remarks from either the players or the fans on the new field surface, or 'flubber' as Berman says. The boys are still a fan of the surface...? It looks great....

Report:

. Took in all the of the situational work over an $8 steak and cheese and $4 fries (But they made a one-time slash of regular sodas and hot dogs to $2!)

Only the sodas and Hotdogs were reduced ! I gave my tickets to someone in the office and told them all food prices were reduced. OOOPS ! Bam at RB. How did he look ?

...thanks p1...any comments or remarks from either the players or the fans on the new field surface, or 'flubber' as Berman says. The boys are still a fan of the surface...? It looks great....

Yeah, looks fine. Still in great shape.

Report:

Pictures:

Hmmm. Did not know that about the regular sodas and dogs. Would have gotten one of each if that were the case.

Anyways, been too busy to remember that I did not post my pics or my notes on the practice here. My apologies.
erdoboy.com/patriots/2007-tc/08-06

Gotta run and finish editing the last bunch of pics from yesterdays practice.

Erdoboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes