PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My 2000th Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaScotiaPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
First off I’d like to give a big shout out to Ray Ray, Big Steve, Little Steve, Medium Sized Steve, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Steve 4 Warden, Steven Segal, Stevie Wonder, Steve Foster, That guy with the hat, Jen Jen, Joey Peanut, The Bash Brothers, Leonard Nimoy, The Polish Punisher, Corporal Mike, Duane, Josh, Rob, Jewel/Julie, Dayna, Disco Stu, Chappy, Nat, Mitch, Bob, Kenny C, The L-Train, The Tooth Fairy, Obi Wan Kenobi, Nitz, Fitz, Spritz, Lola Crystal, Julian, Bubbles, Ricky, The J to the R-O-C, Charlie, The Entire Cast of M*A*S*H* cept for Frank Burns, Wild Bill Guarnere, Matt, James Brown, James Bond, James Brolin, Jamie Farr…. Oh wait he was on M*A*S*H* too wasn’t he? Oh well, My African, Gene Gene The Dancin Machine, Bill the Butcher, and the 2001 through 2005 New England Patriots.

Yes my friends, I have now wasted your time 2000 different and unique times. It's times like these that a man picks up his copy of the New York Times while asking a stranger for the time and then hopping in to the jet and flying to another time zone for a tee time at the local golf course......................TIME!!!

and in honor of this momentous occasion...WE'RE HAVIN' RIBS!

Congrats on your 2000 posts way to go.

I think you forgot all the little people who helped you achieve your 2000.

Congrats NSPF.

Gratz on your 2000th. Now you just need to work on your content :D

Congrats Nova! Nothing like a little shameless self promotion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back