PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MUST SEE PHOTO: Robert Kraft as RUN DMC for Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing draft picks repeatedly won't help this team win games either. And until the ownership group stands up to the bully , it will happen again...and again..... We have already seen the attempt with the interrogation of the sideline employees.....
Unless you stand up and fight the bully, they continue to come after you...Do you want to have to live in fear that Goodell and his minions stand ready to suspend or seize more draft picks??? I have yet to see anything that leads me to believe that actions are being taken to defend this franchise and prevent another witch hunt. Yes, of course things could be going on behind the scenes that we don't know about, but we should be able to enjoy the season so far without having to be concerned that some disgruntled Jets fans/NFL employees at 345 Park Avenue are stirring a pot full of crap to sling at the Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots.

I'm with you 100%. What bullies also do is work to take away your dignity or possessions. In a normal sense, bullies need to be eviscerated, eradicated and exterminated.

I think you would agree that the Patriots are not dealing with the norm.

There are owners who want to Patriots to be a 2-14 team for the next 30 years.

There are other owners who felt that Goody was too soft on them during Spygate.

There are those in the league office that have green blood coursing through their veins that want death to Brady and Belichick.

The problem is that these relationships with some of these bullies line Bob's pockets with 100s of millions of dollars in TV and other forms of income.

Bob doesn't want to disrupt the stream of money that flows into Foxboro.

When you peel back the layers of this mess, that is what it comes down to.

Hes willing to be shoved into lockers as long as he is getting paid.

Bob does not see it that way as he is worth $4B, kicking ass year in and year out and in the process tweaking owners like the Colts that can't measure up. In his estimation that is what really gets their goat.

Giving up a couple of picks and a player for a few games is a small price to pay for doing business.

I find it pathetic, but I also understand it.

So stepping down and having Jonathan wage war helps this team win more games?

Having Bob destroy Goody and shove broomsticks up the other owners butts would be great but does it help this team win games?

I hate that Bob bent over and didnt fight for TB but the reality is that any warmongering won't help this team win more games.

I don't think Jonathan would do any different. Owners are owners. The players are pawns and the NFPA is an inconvienence

Big Fan of yours, Brother Rob, but I disagree with your approach to this.

Leaving aside the moral Aspect of this ~ which is an approach I also respectfully disagree with: As Meg Ryan said in You've Got Mail, I believe that the first thing anything should be is personal ~ I heartily subscribe to the Appeasement Perspective on this: Neville Chamberlain, like Jimmy Carter many Years later, was a very nice man, but he suffered from Toxic Testicular Deficiency Syndrome, and his Capitulation to Hitler at Munchen, while appearing to his fellow Appeasers to save the thousands of Lives that a conflict would've cost the World in 1938, ended up costing the World millions of Lives, while enslaving hundreds of millions more in Eastern Europe as a result of the ensuing Ascension of Soviet Russia.

Had Chamberlain simply called Hitler's Bluff in 1938, instead of giving Allemania ~ "Germany" to you Earthlings ~ an additional Year to rapidly rearm itself and all the Resources of CzechoSlovakia with which to do so, a united Britain, France, and the well-armed Bohemians would've contained Allemania at worst and very likely defeated her or gotten Hitler ousted.

Kraft's succumbing to Goodel's blatant and brazen rape of our Team encourages further Depredations.

And surely you'd agree that losing 1st Rounders has an extremely material Impact on our winning Games.

What would I'ave done? Simple: I would've exposed the crystal clear, blatant and brazen attack that Goodel has perpetrated upon this Team for the last 9 Years and counting: loudly, clearly, and relentlessly.

The NFL is entirely dependent on its Fans.

Therefore, it is entirely dependent on its Public Image.

Fans = Advertising Revenue & Tickets = League exists and Profits can be had.

Let the other 31 Owners realize that we're going Scorched Earth on Chumpzilla ~ Goodel ~ until they vote'm out'f office, exposing him every day for the brazen and blatant Patriots Persecutor he is, and eventually the other Owners are gonna realize that they're going to suffer irreparable and worsening Destruction and Damage to their Bottom Line until they get rid of the lump of Sewage.

Having said all that: I completely agree that Kraft's personal Life is his own Business.

Big Fan of yours, Brother Rob, but I disagree with your approach to this.

Leaving aside the moral Aspect of this ~ which is an approach I also respectfully disagree with: As Meg Ryan said in You've Got Mail, I believe that the first thing anything should be is personal ~ I heartily subscribe to the Appeasement Perspective on this: Neville Chamberlain, like Jimmy Carter many Years later, was a very nice man, but he suffered from Toxic Testicular Deficiency Syndrome, and his Capitulation to Hitler at Munchen, while appearing to his fellow Appeasers to save the thousands of Lives that a conflict would've cost the World in 1938, ended up costing the World millions of Lives, while enslaving hundreds of millions more in Eastern Europe as a result of the ensuing Ascension of Soviet Russia.

Had Chamberlain simply called Hitler's Bluff in 1938, instead of giving Allemania ~ "Germany" to you Earthlings ~ an additional Year to rapidly rearm itself and all the Resources of CzechoSlovakia with which to do so, a united Britain, France, and the well-armed Bohemians would've contained Allemania at worst and very likely defeated her or gotten Hitler ousted.

Kraft's succumbing to Goodel's blatant and brazen rape of our Team encourages further Depredations.

And surely you'd agree that losing 1st Rounders has an extremely material Impact on our winning Games.

What would I'ave done? Simple: I would've exposed the crystal clear, blatant and brazen attack that Goodel has perpetrated upon this Team for the last 9 Years and counting: loudly, clearly, and relentlessly.

The NFL is entirely dependent on its Fans.

Therefore, it is entirely dependent on its Public Image.

Fans = Advertising Revenue & Tickets = League exists and Profits can be had.

Let the other 31 Owners realize that we're going Scorched Earth on Chumpzilla ~ Goodel ~ until they vote'm out'f office, exposing him every day for the brazen and blatant Patriots Persecutor he is, and eventually the other Owners are gonna realize that they're going to suffer irreparable and worsening Destruction and Damage to their Bottom Line until they get rid of the lump of Sewage.

Having said all that: I completely agree that Kraft's personal Life is his own Business.

I hear you, dude. I hear you.

I talked though in an earlier post just before this one explaining my reasoning why I think Bob is laying down here. I don't like it one bit, but I understand it.

I'm not sure exactly how to respond to all these posts. I'm still wondering where my invitation to Brian Grazer's party is. ;)

You are 100% correct. If TB12 hadn't fought they may have a couple of losses right now.

I'm looking at this from a wider view.

As we understand it, Bob's perceived paths for retaliation was either to file a appeal or sue the league.

I can understand that fans want Bob to stand up to Goodell. I want that as well. There were two options.

In theory, Bob never should have accepted the penalties in May and should have appealed however
many on this board wanted him to file and appeal. While it would have demonstrated some semblance of a backbone, it would have been denied and without any support from the other owners was a dead-end option.

The other option was suing the league. Back on 7/29/2015 according to McCann, this is what would have happened.

Back then, did we as fans really want BB, the front office and coaching staff to be distracted by talking to lawyers, going to court and having the dirtball NFL GC tearing into BB on the witness stand and rehashing Spygate during the regular season?

I know it was the chickensh_t way out but it was the path of least resistance that was the only option that allowed for the smallest amount of impact on actually winning.

Only thing Kraft can do now is give BB more resources, keep winning and hope for a day when Goody is vulnerable and cut his head off (figure of speech).

Good post.

I would agree that there is a point in which standing his ground could have become counter productive but we will never know how productive it would have been had Kraft shown that he was willing to fight. He did not have to file a defamation suit but taking away the threat of one or any other action at such an early stage was just incredibly weak. IMO.

His support of Roger and Roger's actions after spygate and throughout the Ray Rice scandal only added fuel to the capitulation fire.

Deflategate wasn't just a misunderstanding on Roger's part rather it was a scandal purposely built upon a fraudulent suspicion and then propagated with the lies, nefarious acts such as "wordsmithing", contracting a big industry hired gun science analysis firm and doubling down by creating a massive PR campaign to tarnish a 15 year HOF career. And Kraft just stood idly by and sucked it all in for the "good of the 32".

Anyways I understand your point but just wish Kraft would have put up more of a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes