PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Must See: NFL Films - Vince Wilfork

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Seymour gets in. He was good but not dominant. And I love Ty, but I feel about the same for him. If you ask players, coaches, journalists and fans who were some of the noteworthy DLs and CBs of that era I'm not sure Seymour and Law jump immediately to mind. I really hope I'm wrong, and especially Ty, gets in.

Whereas if you ask those same players, coaches, journalists and fans about noteworthy SSs and DLs of that era I think Wilfork and Harrison are pretty high on that list.

But as Lurker and a few others have noted, the Pro HOF are morons and it's often unnecessarily political. I hate to say it, but some of our guys may get votes against them simply because they were Patriots.

?

Seymour was a better player than Wilfork.

?

Seymour was a better player than Wilfork.
When Seymour was promoted to starter midway in 2001....that defense transformed to elite...vs pass or run.
Big Vince has been a mainstay of an ordinary defense for most of career.......an era defined by pass rushers, not NTs. Big Vince has been great for NE...but I don't see him getting much national love for HOF.... hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore