PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Must read blog by our biggest Patriots Hater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! When I hear:
Someone who has been there before, who will not wilt when the time comes. Someone who will feel that other guy coming on like an avalanche and reach down to find an extra gear. Someone who, when the team is down by 4, with 1:30 on the clock and the snow coming down hard in your eyes, can throw it deep to the corner where only the receiver can make the play
I immediately think:
_42533893_manning416.jpg

I read part of it, but found no entertainment......:mad:

I read part of it, but found no entertainment......:mad:

I don't even get it, really. How is soccer equivalent to football? Too, I'll sum all I know about MLS in one word, Beckham, or maybe two words Posh Beckham (is that her legal name Posh?) :)

I think he's saying your the champ until your beaten, and believe me I've tried to find reasons why the Colts will or should win the Superbowl, in particular beat the Pats, and I've thought of what I think he's saying, but you know it doesn't hold water. In sports your the champ from the previous season, its that simple. Every team, every year changes, significantly alot of the time. Especially in the NFL this is true, they set it up for everyone to be 8-8, parity.

Anyway, did I miss something on that link was there more substance than what I was seeing?

Oh and whats that patch on Mannings shoulder in the picture in the first post? :D I'm kidding, just standing up for him a little bit. (great/pertinent picture for your point btw)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft