PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MUST HEAR: Tom Brady's Workout playlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
The musical charlatans advising Brady on his playlist are putting us all in danger. It's time for article exposing Brady and his musical guru. Brady must turn over all his mix tapes. Integrity. 1mm fine + Draft picks + Gisele Pics.

maybe someone just picked the songs for him..
i know i heard brady say that he's a jay z fan, thats it

So: Tom Brady, the greatest quarterback of all time. He is married to a rich supermodel that makes way more money than him. He is arguably the most beloved figure in New England. And the posters on this board (many of whom I suspect are not fitness fanatics, let's say) are making fun of his workout music? Thanks for giving me a good chuckle to start out my day. :D

At least he can dance though.

tom_brady_0_1434371304.gif

As a guy who used to lift weights to heavy metal music at max volume, I just don't get this . . . to each his own I guess.:rolleyes:

bd2db146741d60661d6eb7e4687db20d47eec41c2b0deb972cc3e5b56f85f1b3.jpg

I'm starting to question whether Peyton Manning actually likes Papa John's pizza. It's not possible these guys would endorse something for business right?

Not to mention - of all the songs in the U2 catalog, Vertigo? Did he not realize the tongue in cheek ironic opportunity of Sunday Bloody Sunday, or the fact that his stadium plays Elevation every time he throws a TD pass?

You're thinking of "This Is Our House" - Bon Jovi

So: Tom Brady, the greatest quarterback of all time. He is married to a rich supermodel that makes way more money than him. He is arguably the most beloved figure in New England. And the posters on this board (many of whom I suspect are not fitness fanatics, let's say) are making fun of his workout music? Thanks for giving me a good chuckle to start out my day. :D
You know what else makes me laugh? The fact that you assume to know what most everyone on here's lifestyles consist of outside of coming here to talk Patriots.

I think on the day we play the ****ing Colts there are infinte more interesting topics than the GOATs music taste

I was made fun of a few days ago for not listening to enough metal or hair rock from the 70s.

Tommy and I are in the same boat, except he's rich and handsome and an NFL player.

You know what else makes me laugh? The fact that you assume to know what most everyone on here's lifestyles consist of outside of coming here to talk Patriots.

Fair enough, just trying to make a joke. Just because my idea of a workout is walking to the kitchen doesn't mean that is the case for you guys. ;)

I think on the day we play the ****ing Colts there are infinte more interesting topics than the GOATs music taste

Hair style choices?
Clothing selections?
Flower boxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back