PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MrsB 7/31PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruschifan1

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Headed back for the afternoon session and as expected it was packed. Boys were back on the field in full pads and Darnell Jenkins (10) participated. The rest of the Puppies were doing their work on the sidelines and Slater, Kaczur and Warren were MIA. Tidbits for Tonight: *Brady’s entrance got a huge ovation but [...]Post from: Mrs. B's Annual Camp Reports: Patriots Camp Reports

MrsB 7/31PM

More...

Spot on. I was there. Edelperson started out a bit off. Drops and even fell down on one over the middle pattern, but then showed the flashes that we all saw in 2009. He'll have a good 2nd year.

Tate was nothing but impressive. Ran multiple cut patterns well, got separation from his man and made the catches. Next to #81, he's the standout. WAY ahead of Price.

I can say this, there will not be a rookie QB on the roster this season. Awfull. Not even practise squad material if this continues. Could just be a bad day. Dunno.

Cunningham impressed me on 2 plays. On a pass play he followed and covered his TE well. On the subsequent play he set the edge well. Two good aspects for a rookie OLB.

A booring session to my taste. No fun drills like where the LBs hafta cover the TEs or the RBs one on one, or the drills where the LBs blitz and the RBs hafta stop them. Those mano-a-boyo drills are fun to watch.

Excellent Mrs B! Much Grass ! :rocker:

Thanks MRS B - much better than that young upstart SBB kid!!

Me, I'm impressed with the kid especially seeing the disfunctional family he's had to cope with

Last edited:
Thanks as always Mrs. B...!!!!

Thanks MRS B - much better than that young upstart SBB kid!!

Give him a break - - I hear his dad is the Great Santini!

This thread is messing with me its like little league all over this kid is better that kid is better.

I certainly hope that ppl are only kidding here.... everybody's accounts are valued and worth something on this board. I, for one, appreciate everyone's contribution. We all see something different and just post to share with fellow fans, not to start an issue. Thanks SBB and others for posting too. :)

I certainly hope that ppl are only kidding here.... everybody's accounts are valued and worth something on this board. I, for one, appreciate everyone's contribution. We all see something different and just post to share with fellow fans, not to start an issue. Thanks SBB and others for posting too. :)

Karen, Karen, Karen, guys rank on each other as a form of affection. You should know this. Talk to Big Al tonight. He'll explain it.

PS: fgssand is SBB's Dad in case you didn't know...

Last edited:
May I correctly infer that our safety position is looking awesome? Anyone (no haters please).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe