Status
Not open for further replies.

bruschifan1

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
In a hurry today:

http://karenjcardoza.com/tcreports/2007/07/31/morning-session-july-31-2007/

Got home a bit earlier than I expected and there wasn't much going on anyway so I'm managing to squeak this out before taking Bella to the vet...

* Crowd was the lightest so far this year and when I arrived the (wet) grass was practically empty but filled up as the practice wore on.
* Guys were in shorts, sweats or the infamous MCs (that's man capris if you're new here.... ) and the usual suspects were in red. No Kyle Brady or Garrett Mills again.
* It was a low-key practice in which many of the non starters took the reps. Brady didn't participate except to play the role of the ball boy, catching the ball and returning it to the other QBs during drills.
* Tedy didn't participate much either and rather than just stand around Rodney used the time to play catch in the other field and do some running.
* Zebras were in da house.
* The focus for most of the morning was on the run game and short passing game although not at full speed.
* Cassel took most of the reps with the best catch of the day coming from Watson in the EZ covered by Mays.
* The entire offensive unit huddled up with BB at one point during practice.
* Bam Childress came across the middle and snagged a Cassel pass with tight coverage by Tory James for a TD.
* Heath Evans had a rare drop and there was a fumble during the hand-off between Mike Elgin (60) and Guitierrez (7) which was recovered by Mankins.
* Field Goal kicks were towards the hill today and Cassel did some of the holding.
* Media tent was filled to capacity towards the end as most of them come in time for player access at the end of practice but was practically empty early on.
* I left as soon as practice ended and didn't see who signed but I believe it was Wide Receivers as they've yet to go and everyone else actually left the field almost immediately after practice.
* Kids were posing with Pat Patriot in the Patriots Experience area which was a nice touch.

Time for me to head out and take care of this little girl.

Last edited:
Re: Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 7/31 AM

Thank's for a good report as always.

Re: Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 7/31/07 AM

I have a puppy as well so I can relate.

Thanks again Mrs. B!

The only three I saw signing were Brady, Moss, and Bam.

The only three I saw signing were Brady, Moss, and Bam.
there were others...KelleyW, KevinK, RickD.....

Thanks Mrs B. I was there as well with family. It was good in one sense that it was not hot . Kids had fun (Dad too;) )and they had a blast at Patriots experience. Photos attached.

Attachments

• Anna zack pats.JPG
    Anna zack pats.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 406
  • Anna Zofia.JPG
    Anna Zofia.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 400
  • Moss.JPG
    Moss.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 398
  • Zack Anna ropes.JPG
    Zack Anna ropes.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 396
  • Zack Anna slide.JPG
    Zack Anna slide.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 403

Adorable kids! Our crew was too hot to do PE after camp. You weren't too far from us based on that Moss pic.
signing.jpg

Many thanks!

Thanks Mrs. B. I went to the camp for the first time with our 2.5 year old boy and our baby daughter. I had to read your report to see what I missed, I spent the entire time running up and down the hill after my son... such is life, we had a blast :)

The entire operation was very well setup and will become a family tradition for each year going forward.

Thanks again for the reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes