PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MRI reveals Lendale White has a torn hammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arapahoe

Rookie
Reaction score
...according to the ESPN tracker. Where does he fall now in the draft?

oh no none of this is true. he is just fat and lazy. there is no way that he was telling the truth and was actually injured. all his critics will show the doctor was lieing. he was paid off.

I'm not too happy about this as I don't want a RB in the first round and this could put him but on our first round board. I trust Belioli, of course, but one of the RB doesn't really excite me.

BelichickFan said:
I'm not too happy about this as I don't want a RB in the first round and this could put him but on our first round board. I trust Belioli, of course, but one of the RB doesn't really excite me.
Williams excites me and could be easily justified as a #21 pick, however there are plenty of other needs.

Digger44 said:
Williams excites me and could be easily justified as a #21 pick, however there are plenty of other needs.
As a player and a value, I would be interested in Williams, White or Maroney. I'm just stubborn and refuse to believe that Dillon and Faulk aren't a competent pair.

Brady'sButtBoy said:
But he IS fat!
you would be too if you ripped off your leg. some people's metabolism packs on weight when there is down time. he has never had a problem with conditioning. can't judge a guy by 3 months of injury. the doctor said he was in considerable pain.

He still is a great first rounder

Digger44 said:
you would be too if you ripped off your leg. some people's metabolism packs on weight when there is down time. he has never had a problem with conditioning. can't judge a guy by 3 months of injury. the doctor said he was in considerable pain.

The guy has put on pounds, and it's not because of his injury. He claimed he injured it during a cybex exercise at the combine (a good way to lay the blame on the league). We all saw what he looked like at the combine, something's not right with this guy. I wouldn't risk a 1st rounder on him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2407977

well...........

BelichickFan said:
As a player and a value, I would be interested in Williams, White or Maroney. I'm just stubborn and refuse to believe that Dillon and Faulk aren't a competent pair.

I think dillon will come back to better form than 2005....but not as great as 2004....but it all comes down to the O line staying healthy......Faulk is a "every once in awhile" player that can add alot of spark..but if you go to the well too often with him...you're dead......we definitely have a serious NEED at RB........Dillon has about one more good year in him as a starter/primary RB.......after that we have NO ONE.........so we will draft a RB prospect....just depends at what priority level BB thinks it is at........we shall see............

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes