Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
If Givens leaves, whose to say

A. Moulds would sign w/ the Pats
B The Pats would be willing to pay for him

If they wont pay for a 25 year old solid #2, then why a 30 year old WR who thinks hes underpaid at 7 mill. unless of course he's just saying that because he wants out of Buffallo

Like I said in the other thread, Moulds is not saying $7.1 million is underpaid. The Bills want him to take a pay cut and I guess it's a big one. He's not unhappy with what he's SCHEDULED to make, he's unhappy with what they WANT him to make.

Crazy Patriot Guy said:
Like I said in the other thread, Moulds is not saying $7.1 million is underpaid. The Bills want him to take a pay cut and I guess it's a big one. He's not unhappy with what he's SCHEDULED to make, he's unhappy with what they WANT him to make.

Moulds has a cap hit of $10 million plus on the Bills - that's not to say that's what he's actually getting paid, nor what he is demanding.

But while Givens MIGHT be on his way up to improved production and Moulds, one would assume, is on his way down, Moulds and Givens are in different classes.

Moulds averages 80-something passes caught where Givens averages in the 50s.

I would pay more for Moulds than I would for Givens - but I'd still rather have Givens at the cheaper price.

Moulds wants to win and he knows that isn't happening in Buffalo. So he wants out.

If Moulds is cut I'd be all over him. He's a much better WR than Givens is. But I think Phily would be hard after him.

And as well where he is playing....He may wish to get a ring someday...I think it is VERY premature to say he is NOT an option...

This is kind of what im trying to say. moulds would be the best option for the Pats if Givens leaves, but other teams will be after him and whose to say the Pats would be able to sign him.

It is not an option until he is released.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft