PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Morning Huddle 9/5: Bills Keying on Amendola and Sudfeld in Practice, New Challenges

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Morning Huddle 9/5: Bills Keying on Amendola and Sudfeld in Practice, New Challenges For Brady, Today's Links
By: Ian Logue

In today's entry we have notes from the Bills focusing on Danny Amendola and Sudfeld in practice, the completely different scenario facing Brady this season, and today's links for September 5th, 2013....

Re: Morning Huddle 9/5: Bills Keying on Amendola and Sudfeld in Practice, New Challen

Well bully for them. Little do they know that Amendola is already hurt and, knowing the Bills' luck, probably won't play.

(yes, I am making a joke - I have no idea if DA is playing or not, but it does make you sigh to see him on the injury report already).

Re: Morning Huddle 9/5: Bills Keying on Amendola and Sudfeld in Practice, New Challen

Interesting blurb in there about Steve Gregory. Obviously with Belichick it's all generic, positive words when discussing current players, but it is a good point about him having another year in the system.

He seems to be universally considered the weakest starter on the defense (by myself as well), so if he could be even average, like a James Sanders type, smart but unspectacular, it would help I think.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back